Rove Attacks You

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
I subscribed to the DCCC, just to see how they think. And I think that bs about not using violent rhetoric was just that, utter BS

Karl Rove is back with a vengeance.

We just got word that Rove’s shadowy swift-boat group “American Crossroads” reserved $90,000 in ads attacking Leader Pelosi and grassroots Democrats like you.

This is a direct challenge to us. Rove and the special interests are running their ads in 19 districts where we are holding Republicans accountable for choosing a tea party-inspired plan of steep cuts that will cost jobs over the President’s common sense solutions to get the economy moving again. He's had 2 years to do so, and failed. I can only assume at this point the lib leaders think their followers are dumb as dirt.

We can’t let Rove have the last word. Help us top Rove’s $90K by raising $100,000 of our own.

Stand up to Karl Rove’s Swift Boat Ads. Contribute $5 or more immediately so we can mount a forceful response.

This may be the shadow groups’ first attack campaign of the new election cycle, but it won’t be the last. Since Republicans became the majority, Only in the House, fyi.corporate special interest money has been flooding into shadowy groups like Rove’s.

This is our first and best chance to show Rove and his ilk that we will beat their special interest money with our own grassroots strength every day between now and Election Day 2012. No such thing as grassroots liberals.

Stand up to Karl Rove’s Swift Boat Ads. Contribute $5 or more immediately so we can mount a forceful response.

We can’t back down. Let’s fight back harder than ever.

Rep. Steve Israel
DCCC Chairman

P.S. Rove and the special interests are running their ads in 19 districts where we are holding Republicans accountable. We can’t let them have the last word. Help us top Rove’s $90K in special interest money with $100,000 in grassroots strength so we can fight back.
:cuckoo:

This is just comedy gold. :laugh2:

blue, red, bold added by me.

Forum List

Back