Rove and the Neocons at it Again

It'll be interesting to see if they get their way or finally get the boot by mainstream republicans. I think if the fiscal conservatives can take back the reins, 2016 is in the bag for the GOP.

If only they'd show these whackos the door, I would love the political races again. I really like Cons and the Conservative Libertarians. Hate Neocons and Teapartiers tho.
The TEA Party wing is primarily conservative libertarians....Prigcons like Santorum don't get a lot of support from them.
What a load of crap!

The Teabag Brotherhood are religious PrigCON$ like you. All of inSanatorium's support came from the Teabag Brotherhood.

If only they'd show these whackos the door, I would love the political races again. I really like Cons and the Conservative Libertarians. Hate Neocons and Teapartiers tho.
The TEA Party wing is primarily conservative libertarians....Prigcons like Santorum don't get a lot of support from them.
What a load of crap!

The Teabag Brotherhood are religious PrigCON$ like you. All of inSanatorium's support came from the Teabag Brotherhood.

and you know this how? oh wait, the media told you...right got it.

the TP is made up of a smattering of differing cons, libertarians etc....and some reagan democrats , sure there are social cons, but its driving force is fiscally conservatism, of course its best for obama , pelosi reid etc. ( and you apparently) that the media play up their religious members oh and the racists too:rolleyes: right? and try and pretend the moderate element that aren't driven by abortion etc. is still there and and always has been.

What a load of crap!

and you know this how? oh wait, the media told you...right got it.

the TP is made up of a smattering of differing cons, libertarians etc....and some reagan democrats , sure there are social cons, but its driving force is fiscally conservatism, of course its best for obama , pelosi reid etc. ( and you apparently) that the media play up their religious members oh and the racists too:rolleyes: right? and try and pretend the moderate element that aren't driven by abortion etc. is still there and and always has been.
That is pure bullshit!
Every time a candidate who was once a Democrat runs as a Teabagger, the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood says they can't be a Teabagger because they were once a Democrat. Any Teabagger who was once a Democrat is accused of being a fake Teabagger trying to draw votes away from the GOP. The Teabag Brotherhood is made up of Republicans, more Republicans and nothing but Republicans.

Last edited:
Is Rubio a tea party guy? He drinks water like he is. I even bet he actually eats food too.
Could these clowns be any more foolish than attacking a man for drinking water?
Its not like he stopped and picked his nose while delivering that speech. You would think he did that and much worse from the bias media reports.

Is Rubio a tea party guy? He drinks water like he is. I even bet he actually eats food too.
Its not like he stopped and picked his nose while delivering that speech. You would think he did that and much worse from the bias media reports.
The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood Seemed to think that Dean's scream was grounds for attacking, so by the established standards of the Right RUBEio is quite attackable for drinking water while he was chocking on his lies.

rubioGulpAnim01_zps18b718eb.gif

Take Mitt Romney's policies and just add water

Last edited:

Or lost his place on the teleprompter.

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood Seemed to think that Dean's scream was grounds for attacking, so by the established standards of the Right RUBEio is quite attackable for drinking water while he was chocking on his lies.

rubioGulpAnim01_zps18b718eb.gif

Take Mitt Romney's policies and just add water

I find the whole thing quite "chocking".:lol: , err would that be shocking?:badgrin:
Damn, almost "choked" on that little dilly. :D

Or lost his place on the teleprompter.

Yes, lost his place and stammered like a drunk on a blasted bender. Guy has no shame, which comes in very handy because he also has no brain. He gets detailed teleprompter instructions on how to wipe his arse.:lol:

Forum List

Back