Rounded third, heading for home

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Holy cow, I think he's gonna make it! Stop right there! - I gotta know right now! Before we go any further do you love me? Will you love me forever, do you need me, will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife? Do you love me, will you love me forever, do you need me, will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? Will you take me away and will you make me your wife? I gotta know right now, before we go any further, do you love me, will you love me forever?

Ooops, sorry, thought of that Meatloaf song while writing the title! I'm really speaking of the job I've been working on. I met yesterday with the law firm I would be placed at. I was interviewed by the head of HR, office manager & one of the senior partners. I thought all went well and afterwards 'my boss' took me to the server room which would also second as my office(yuk), and actually showed me a lot of procedures that he would expect of me. He said he would need to get feedback from those I just met with and he would get back to me. That was yesterday at around 11:30am, and now, once again, the waiting begins...

On the downside, those bungoles - Hillary and Billary - live about 3-4 miles from there (I believe I actually smelled them). Armonk is one town over from Chappaqua (where the bungholes live).

jimnyc said:
Holy cow, I think he's gonna make it! Stop right there! - I gotta know right now! Before we go any further do you love me? Will you love me forever, do you need me, will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife? Do you love me, will you love me forever, do you need me, will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? Will you take me away and will you make me your wife? I gotta know right now, before we go any further, do you love me, will you love me forever?

Ooops, sorry, thought of that Meatloaf song while writing the title! I'm really speaking of the job I've been working on. I met yesterday with the law firm I would be placed at. I was interviewed by the head of HR, office manager & one of the senior partners. I thought all went well and afterwards 'my boss' took me to the server room which would also second as my office(yuk), and actually showed me a lot of procedures that he would expect of me. He said he would need to get feedback from those I just met with and he would get back to me. That was yesterday at around 11:30am, and now, once again, the waiting begins...

On the downside, those bungoles - Hillary and Billary - live about 3-4 miles from there (I believe I actually smelled them). Armonk is one town over from Chappaqua (where the bungholes live).

.....So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive......

Love that song!!!!

You are so in Jimmy....Congrats!!!!!

jimnyc said:

Don't get any on you, according to Monica it is impossible to remove the stain.

jimnyc said:

UGH! I hate it when they keep you hanging...

On the other side of it, if you do get this job, you'll have plenty to post about with Hill-Billies nearby...kind of like being a gossip columnist.

Forum List

Back