Round Up

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I saw this post, links at site go mostly to Amazon. Interesting list:

Instapundit » Blog Archive » BOOKS GETTING A BOOST FROM OBAMA: Obviously, Mark Levin’s Liberty and Tyranny, and Ayn Rand’s Atlas…

APRIL 19, 2009
BOOKS GETTING A BOOST FROM OBAMA: Obviously, Mark Levin’s Liberty and Tyranny, and Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged. But also Hayek’s The Road to Serfdom, and Jonah Goldberg’s Liberal Fascism. And Amity Shlaes’ The Forgotten Man. Others?

UPDATE: Reader Michael Nevers writes: “Heinlein’s Moon is a Harsh Mistress. I’ve read suggestions to read it recently in Tea Party comment threads, so I did. Decent book on the whole and wonderful for something written in the 60’s.”

ANOTHER UPDATE: Reader Alan Martin writes “Common Sense is #44 at Amazon.” And reader Doc Duke writes: “The 5000 Year Leap, both the original edition, and the 30 year anniversary edition.”

MORE: Reader John Richardson writes: “My vote for a book that is doing well in sales due to Obama would be James Wesley, Rawles’s “Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse.” According to Amazon.com, it is #13 in Contemporary Fiction and #5 in Mystery and Thrillers. Not bad for a book that is coming from a small press with very little publicity other than in forums and blogs.” Yeah, but kinda depressing given what it’s about.

I've read the bolded. I just got Levin's book, going to order The 5000 Year Leap, I don't know if I've read it years ago or not, but have heard great things about it.

wow i think that these books must be quite knowledgable and i am definitely going to buy it using amazon since i like to read books very much..
138l1103.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back