round bald roan mtn tn

Damn I miss that country. My brother and I once hiked to Gregory Bald in the Smokies.
Nice pic/vid. :thup:

Ahh...I feel like a lucky one. I get to see the Great Smoky Mountains quite often, I live that close to them.
They are an awesome sight!

hit the pic and its a video ....i am just not hitting on much with links right now lol

Strolling!!!
I looked at several of your pics in your PhotoBucket, and they are great pics!
You have many of birds, you must be a bird lover, and I saw the fat black cat, and butterflies, and gardening and it appears you, or someone you know....likes to decorate cakes??
There are some photos of cake details.

What's that you have in the fridge beside the eggs??????? Why would you have milk in a quart jar?????

Forgot to mention that bones takes some pretty great photos. She is the "Rembrandt" of the USMB when it comes to photography.

o my bad....i cant believe no one is commenting on my hiking partner.....the little dude with the ciggie....and all them tats....i go to pick him up....he has on a ton of cologne....ed hardy shirt....two gold chains...one gold bracelet....i have on....old baggy jeans and an old torn white t shirt.....no perfume, no make up....nothing....hair barely contained....we made quite the pair...he is from boston.....and as he said....i had never seen him outside of his job....i had no clue that he dressed like well a city dude....we had a blast...he had never been to a drive in....and tried to pay the car hop with a 100 dollar bill.....lol...we had a blast...i loved when he ask me if he needed personal protection....i was pretty sure he was talking a firearm....either way....i declined....lol

that was no easy hike....he smoked the whole way up.....i kept having to remind him....i am 28 years his senior or twice his age lol.....well more than twice but lets not get all picky here

o my bad....i cant believe no one is commenting on my hiking partner.....the little dude with the ciggie....and all them tats....i go to pick him up....he has on a ton of cologne....ed hardy shirt....two gold chains...one gold bracelet....i have on....old baggy jeans and an old torn white t shirt.....no perfume, no make up....nothing....hair barely contained....we made quite the pair...he is from boston.....and as he said....i had never seen him outside of his job....i had no clue that he dressed like well a city dude....we had a blast...he had never been to a drive in....and tried to pay the car hop with a 100 dollar bill.....lol...we had a blast...i loved when he ask me if he needed personal protection....i was pretty sure he was talking a firearm....either way....i declined....lol

I saw him!
But I didn't know who he was, how close he was to you, so I didn't mention anything because I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to pick him up ~Lmao~
And there were nudies on there????!??!?!?!?!??!

Forum List

Back