"Roughly a third of respondents under age 30 said that the Founders are villains, not heroes"..Keep the schools closed! all the kids will die of covid

i dont care if you're a republican, a democrat, or a martian, but we all need to honor our heroes and cherish our history

What if it is? If you are going to defend one avenue of crime how is it you don't believe others can do the same?
I am not defending bad cops

I’m defending good cops

now which class of criminals are you defending?

if you say the good criminals please define who they are

You do not distinguish between good cops and bad cops and you do not distinguish between people who aren't really criminals and who not deserve injury or death and actual criminals. There is a noticeable trend among right-wingers to try and justify the actions of bad cops by smearing the reputations of so-called "criminals" who may have just had some minor trouble in their younger years. The smearing of reputations are not helping the situation. Instead, we should be having intelligent and polite conversations about our differences. All the right-wingers seem to do is whine and complain about every other group except white males. What's with this? It seems to be just thoroughly racist and sexist, supremely arrogant howling.
Whatever may be true in your thread, the fact is that in many areas the Police are Prog backed and Prog ruled. Most of the votes are for Prog politicians. And a high percentage of them being white males. White males have a legal beef. A white guy can start a company and work many hours a day to make it successful. It then becomes known to the public. Then he is accused of being a racist. bigot, and prejudiced if he said a few worse he should not. He even loses the company and the black sports star that did nothing to make that company a success is the new image of it. We can not survive with this 1984 type of thinking for long. And we are already suffering.

i dont care if you're a republican, a democrat, or a martian, but we all need to honor our heroes and cherish our history

One side's freedom fighter is the other side's terrorist.

So we clearly know what side they are on -
Maybe send them to Great Britain since that is how they seem to identify.

76% percent see police brutality as a legitimate problem. We are making strides.

Bad cops are a problem, but your making strides to use that single issue to do what? exactly??

Attack the founding of the United States, Attack our founders as racist, attack all white people as racist if they refuse to virtue signal, if they refuse to think and talk the way the Left demands them to (and calls it a conversation), rename streets, towns, products, tear down statues, burn and destroy shops owned by African Americans, Whites, Asians, hispanics... Letting Felons out of prisons, defunding the police.. trying to abolish the police and denying poor people the ability to call 911 for help when they need to.

It would be easier to make strides in correcting these problems with the city governments and their police unions.... if you didnt have to rebuild your entire f'ing down town after you have caused millions of dollars in damage and destroyed peoples hard work, and destroyed and erased years of investment in inner cities. But Leftists dont give a fuck because they can "fix" it all by demanding more money from the federal government.

It could be that the next time you have car trouble, an option better than taking it to a mechanic to have it fixed would be to beat it with a 10 pound sledge hammer and take a blow torch to it, then spray paint the slogan of your choice on it. Doesnt make much practical sense but it lets us all know how you feel about your car and this is pretty much the same plan of action BLM protestors have taken

Last edited:
76% percent see police brutality as a legitimate problem. We are making strides.

Bad cops are a problem, but your making strides to use that single issue to do what? exactly??

Address the issue. I'm not sure why you would even ask that question.

Attack the founding of the United States, Attack our founders as racist, attack all white people as racist if they refuse to virtue signal, if they refuse to think and talk the way the Left demands them to (and calls it a conversation), rename streets, towns, products, tear down statues, burn and destroy shops owned by African Americans, Whites, Asians, hispanics... Letting Felons out of prisons, defunding the police.. trying to abolish the police and denying poor people the ability to call 911 for help when they need to.

It would be easier to make strides in correcting these problems with the city governments and their police unions.... if you didnt have to rebuild your entire f'ing down town after you have caused millions of dollars in damage and destroyed peoples hard work, and destroyed and erased years of investment in inner cities. But Leftists dont give a fuck because they can "fix" it all by demanding more money from the federal government.

It could be that the next time you have car trouble, an option better than taking it to a mechanic to have it fixed would be to beat it with a 10 pound sledge hammer and take a blow torch to it, then spray paint the slogan of your choice on it. Doesnt make much practical sense but it lets us all know how you feel about your car and this is pretty much the same plan of action BLM protestors have taken

All people would have had to do is quit ignoring the problem. If not for riots and the threats of riots Officer Chauvin is still a police officer. The statements were originally that it would take months to investigate. A few things burned and things sped up.

All people would have had to do is quit ignoring the problem. If not for riots and the threats of riots Officer Chauvin is still a police officer. The statements were originally that it would take months to investigate. A few things burned and things sped up.

Uh yeah, a few black owned businesses burned up as well. More lives were lost including innocent black lives. The mob was, and is indiscriminate. its bullshit. They would have gotten the same results by clogging the streets, gathering outside of government buildings in Peaceful protest.
I thought that was a murder of George Floyd. I would have been happy to join a peaceful protest myself in regards to police corruption and demanding change, but I am not willing to throw all the good police officers under the bus to achieve that. By doing that, you cost more lives and embolden criminals... the same ones who have just been let out of prison and who get arrested and released without bail.

Uh yeah, a few black owned businesses burned up as well. More lives were lost including innocent black lives. The mob was, and is indiscriminate. its bullshit. They would have gotten the same results by clogging the streets, gathering outside of government buildings in Peaceful protest.
I thought that was a murder of George Floyd. I would have been happy to join a peaceful protest myself in regards to police corruption and demanding change, but I am not willing to throw all the good police officers under the bus to achieve that. By doing that, you cost more lives and embolden criminals... the same ones who have just been let out of prison and who get arrested and released without bail.

I would prefer they burn government buildings down.

Then please dont vote this year.

Then please dont vote this year.

That's just silly. Of course I'll vote. That's how you affect change also.

Forum List

Back