Roughly 32 million more people will have health coverage thanks to ObamaCare by 2016

With the national debt reaching what height in order to buy these additional votes?

Obama has tried to reduce the deficit by 4 trillion. Congress was quick to reject the proposal simply because it included raising taxes on the wealthy.

LOL That is pure fiction, to be more accurate he has tried to reduce spending through gimmicks that dont kick in until long after he is gone.

Try using facts because owning you so far isnt even a challenge.

With the national debt reaching what height in order to buy these additional votes?

Obama has tried to reduce the deficit by 4 trillion. Congress was quick to reject the proposal simply because it included raising taxes on the wealthy.

LOL That is pure fiction, to be more accurate he has tried to reduce spending through gimmicks that dont kick in until long after he is gone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/19/us/politics/obama-plan-to-cut-deficit-will-trim-spending.html?_r=1

Obama Lays Out Plan to Reduce Deficit by $4 Trillion in 12 Years

Obama Proposes New Plan to Cut Deficit - WSJ.com

Owning me? What are you, 5? Christ, grow up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/19/us/politics/obama-plan-to-cut-deficit-will-trim-spending.html?_r=1

From the fish wrap times.

Christ try not be a DNC kneepad.

Not only are you fucking slow with out dated information you have your head to far up your ass to know this was debunked.

Numbers for the dummy

we are going to increase spending 25% in the coming years. but with my plan spending only increases 15%

see I am attempting to save 4 trillion here, Over ten. :lmao:

Not only are you fucking slow with out dated information you have your head to far up your ass to know this was debunked.

My God, you are stupid.

My God, you are stupid.

LOL SO YOU HAVE NO GAME. No brains either. Any actual facts not fluffed by useful idiots? Not one.

Yes you are as stupid as they come. Now try some facts ass wipe.

Requiring that someone go out and purchase an item and then bragging that it was provided, is not policy that a hat should be hung from. Healthcare costs have risen since the PPACA was signed in March of 2010 and will continue to do so. More people will drop their insurance because they cannot afford it. And that was the intent behind the law from the get-go. Run the insurance carriers out of business so that government can be the sole provider. All part of the master plan.

A huge problem in the big picture of reality world is the national debt. More than one smart person has stated that or out-of-control spending is the number one threat to national security, and I happen to agree with that.

Politifact is liberally biased.

So their name actually should be Politifraud.

Even if that were true (it isn't), it wouldn't change the fact that they were citing the CBO.

Oh it is. The CBO only evaluates the crap its given. You are going to use real facts sometime today arent you?

4 trillion SIMPLY BECAUSE it raised taxes on a certain segment of the citizens in this country. You progressives sure are generous. At least you didn't want taxes raised on EVERYBODY.

4 trillion SIMPLY BECAUSE it raised taxes on a certain segment of the citizens in this country. You progressives sure are generous. At least you didn't want taxes raised on EVERYBODY.

Actually, I am all for MY taxes being raised so long as I know it's for the greater good.

Actually, I am all for MY taxes being raised so long as I know it's for the greater good.

So in your eyes, the Guberment is for the GREATER GOOD..

Then just send in your paychecks to that greater good government and leave the rest OF US out of you tax raising schemes

Forum List

Back