ROTFLOL!! White House considered dumping illegals in Dim controlled sanctuary cities

Uh oh ! Look out for these 2 >>

ms13.jpg

pelosi%20ms13_1.jpg

Oh god I wish they would have went through with this ! :auiqs.jpg:

TRUMP EFFECT[/paste:font]
White House considered dumping migrants in 'sanctuary cities'
ICE lawyers rejected proposals to bus detained immigrants to Nancy Pelosi's district and other Democratic cities, The Washington Post reported.
.WAPO: Trump admin. wanted ICE to release detainees in sanctuary cities
APRIL 12, 201903:57
DHS on Thursday night told NBC News the proposal had been "a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion."

The White House official confirmed the idea came up twice — initially as a query to ICE about the possibility, and later to inquire why it wouldn't be legally doable. Matthew Albence, who starts Friday as acting head of ICE, was involved in the assessment of the plan and the ultimate conclusion that it would not be feasible.

The Post quoted DHS officials as saying the administration sought to release detainees in the San Francisco-based district of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and in other strongly Democratic districts. It said the White House told ICE that the plan was partly meant to conserve jail space but also partly to "send a message to Democrats."

A source familiar with the plan told NBC News it was designed to “somehow hurt Pelosi.”

Another source, the former DHS official, told NBC News of the Trump administration’s thinking: “Why release [migrants] into Yuma or Phoenix when you can release them in San Francisco where they want them?”

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," a spokeswoman for Pelosi told NBC News. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable."

White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller at a Republican dinner in Columbus, Ohio, in August.Leah Millis / Reuters file
The Post reported that two DHS whistleblowers independently reported the busing plan to Congress and that several DHS officials confirmed their accounts. Two DHS officials said Stephen Miller, a senior policy adviser who is widely reported to have assumed control of U.S. border policy, discussed the proposal with ICE, according to The Post.

Related

POLITICS

At the center of Trump's Homeland chaos, Stephen Miller is the lone survivor
"Sanctuary cities" is a term used to describe jurisdictions that limit or ban cooperation with federal immigration authorities. Trump has accused Democrats of trying to "turn America into one giant sanctuary city for violent criminals and MS-13 and other gang killers."

Adam Edelman contributed.

White House considered dumping migrants in 'sanctuary cities'
Screen-Shot-2019-04-13-at-9.33.51-AM.png

Tramp is just using the asylum seekers as political pawns. He is a shameful idiot.

But then so are you. Are you not a shameful idiot too?

Because if you were not using 'asylum seekers as political pawns', wouldn't you be supporting Trumps plan? After all, you support them coming in, and you support sanctuary cities.

So the Democrats, logically, should be the biggest supporters of Trump's plan.

Instead you are opposing it. That makes you the person using this as a political pawn. How shameful and idiotic of you.

I do not support illegal immigration. You are a liar.
I support border security. I don't support wasting money on a 40;'' concrete wall.
Asylum seekers are acting legally. You are calling them illegal making you once again a liar.
You claim to hate people coming here from Central America yet favor a plan to let them on.
You support Trump. That makes you dumber than shit.

It wouldn't matter what measure was proposed to combat illegal immigration, as a Dimocrat you would come up with a reason to oppose it.

Tramp is just using the asylum seekers as political pawns. He is a shameful idiot.

Because if you were not using 'asylum seekers as political pawns', wouldn't you be supporting Trumps plan? After all, you support them coming in, and you support sanctuary cities.

Instead you are opposing it. That makes you the person using this as a political pawn. How shameful and idiotic of you.

I support border security. I don't support wasting money on a 40;'' concrete wall.
Asylum seekers are acting legally. You are calling them illegal making you once again a liar.
You claim to hate people coming here from Central America yet favor a plan to let them on.

It wouldn't matter what measure was proposed to combat illegal immigration, as a Dimocrat you would come up with a reason to oppose it.
It's interesting. Useful theories are those that produce accurate predictions. If I listen to what Democrats say about immigration I can't accurately predict their positions.

If I assume they are for open borders and as much immigration as possible, whether legal or illegal, I can accurately predict their position, every time.

Still the most hysterical story of the year.....the head explosions were for the record books right up there with the days following the Kavanaugh laugher and the release of the Mueller Report!:113:!

It's interesting. Useful theories are those that produce accurate predictions. If I listen to what Democrats say about immigration I can't accurately predict their positions.

If I assume they are for open borders and as much immigration as possible, whether legal or illegal, I can accurately predict their position, every time.
I am for being legal to Constitutional law not just hypocritical.

It makes sense to send illegals to the places that want to protect them.

San Diego, LA, San Francisco, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, they are waiting with open arms.

How does that relate to the post you are responding too?

How does that relate to the post you are responding too?
only illegals don't care about the (Constitutional) law.

Forum List

Back