ROTFLMFAO~DemonRAT Julian Castro expected to launch 2020 presidential bid

I
But that matters not to someone like him, and there are many others, who will never vote for a Democrat,
well, the Democrats enslaved several generations of my ancestors, so it's pretty safe to say that I will never vote Democrat.

So what? Democrats today are the party of Civil Rights, notwithstanding of what you've been told by your handlers on Fox News or written in one of Murdoch's publication.

Julián Castro officially announces 2020 presidential bid

I’m still hoping for Eric Swalwell.
But I believe Castro would be a great nominee. And I believe he would motivate the Hispanic minority to get out and vote. They are the largest minority in the United States. And after being maligned by Donald Trump for the last few years they will certainly be motivated.

And we know that neither one works for another country, like Russia.

But I believe Castro would be a great nominee. And I believe he would motivate the Hispanic minority to get out and vote. They are the largest minority in the United States. And after being maligned by Donald Trump for the last few years they will certainly be motivated.

Just so you know Latinos don’t vote like they should because they have no investment in America, they use us for work, send money back home. Buy property and leave... I think you democrats need to wake up to reality..

Tossing Hillary in the ditch finally?
I say, give 'er one more go.

AWWW... poor deanturd's redundant agitprop thread crammed into this one....

Get a life turd.

Yes, I guess you can't really call Mexico a country...

AWWW... poor deanturd's redundant agitprop thread crammed into this one....

Get a life turd.

Ahhh, My little bottom blossom squeaks again.

can you imagine if his first name was Fidele? u think he would still run? or if he did, he would just change his last name to something like "DiBlasio" ??

I
But that matters not to someone like him, and there are many others, who will never vote for a Democrat,
well, the Democrats enslaved several generations of my ancestors, so it's pretty safe to say that I will never vote Democrat.

So what? Democrats today are the party of Civil Rights,
Bullshit! The Democratic party is still trying to chip away at Bill of Rights. Ever hear of the 2nd amendment, jackass party of slavery supporter?

I think this will be candidate 1,254 for the DemonRATS....where are they going to hold the debates Yankee Stadium outfield?....but he does have the gay, Hispanic vote locked up! With the name of Castro, he has a shot....after all America voted for a Hussein, 7 years AFTER 9-11!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Texas Democrat Julian Castro, a former San Antonio mayor who went on to be the top U.S. housing official, was expected to formally announce his White House bid on Saturday, the first Hispanic in what looks to be a crowded field of candidates vying to challenge President Donald Trump in the November 2020 election.

Read more at reuters.com ...

mesh.jpg

If I were advising Señor Castro- I'd tell him to get rid of the gringo suits and ties and clean shaven look. He should grow a beard and wear army fatigues like the more famous member of his familia.

Start smoking cigars- set himself apart from Mr. Trump who is a non smoker. Wearing army gear would remind people of President Trump's failure to serve in the army himself. This is one of the big issues- Trump's heel spurs that the Democrats will be emphasizing in 2020.

I

So what? Democrats today are the party of Civil Rights,
Bullshit! The Democratic party is still trying to chip away at Bill of Rights. Ever hear of the 2nd amendment, jackass party of slavery supporter?

I've heard of the 2nd A., and I've read the 2nd A. and watched how fools continue to believe that "shall not infringe" is their wet dream. Gun Controls have existed for centuries; only fools believe those of us who support gun controls want to confiscate all guns held by private citizens.

This guy embezzled as mayor of his town. Then quickly tried to hide it fleeing his seat to have the nObama administration to bail him out with another job. What a fraud.

This guy embezzled as mayor of his town. Then quickly tried to hide it fleeing his seat to have the nObama administration to bail him out with another job. What a fraud.

Another jerk ^^^ who joins the parade to assassinate the character of any Democrat who announces their candidacy for POTUS; and likely support the empty suit, inept and megalomaniac in the White House.

Another jerk ^^^ who joins the parade to assassinate the character of any Democrat who announces their candidacy for POTUS; and likely support the empty suit, inept and megalomaniac in the White House.

If Senor Castro didn't embezzle from his city, he'll have more than enough opportunity to prove his innocence in 2020.

Assuming that this thief is honest is a bit premature.

If Senor Castro didn't embezzle from his city, he'll have more than enough opportunity to prove his innocence in 2020.

Assuming that this thief is honest is a bit premature.
Obama and Clinton fundraiser, Julian Castro patron indicted on fraud charges

Forum List

Back