rotfl

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tagg Romney: Mitt 'Wanted To Be President Less Than Anyone I've Met'

Tagg Romney said his father "wanted to be president less than anyone I've met in my life," according to the Boston Globe.

“He had no desire,” the eldest Romney son said. “If he could have found someone else to take his place ... he would have been ecstatic to step aside. He is a very private person who loves his family deeply and wants to be with them, but he has deep faith in God and he loves his country, but he doesn’t love the attention."

Tagg Romney told the paper that his father was resistant to running because of his unsuccessful 2008 bid for president.

The oldest Romney son was an instrumental figure in his father's political career. He served as an adviser to the 2012 campaign, and has worked on previous campaigns.

He changed his views on everything, sold his soul to the tea party, and ran in two straight presidential elections. He wanted that trophy so bad and would have used his power to help himself and his friends make as much money as possible.

Rotfl is right.

So, somebody FORCED him to run? Forced him to create a campaign organization? Forced him to spend TWO years pursuing something he didn't really want? Hogwash. The Team Romney lies continue.

Here's a more likely explanation: His arrogance and highly developed sense of self-importance caused him to look around at the field of prospective candidates and say to himself: "I'm far better than any of those kooks and God knows, the country needs me."

Would any of you guys had wanted to sleep next to Queen Ann after telling her you were NOT going to try to make her FLOTUS, again? I mean, really. She has 5 houses AND a dressage horse but she hasn't run the WH yet. Who do you actually think has all the ambition, anyway?

Regards from Rosie

• Banned
He changed his views on everything, sold his soul to the tea party, and ran in two straight presidential elections. He wanted that trophy so bad and would have used his power to help himself and his friends make as much money as possible.

Rotfl is right.

In-deed

Tagg Romney: Mitt 'Wanted To Be President Less Than Anyone I've Met'

Tagg Romney said his father "wanted to be president less than anyone I've met in my life," according to the Boston Globe.

“He had no desire,” the eldest Romney son said. “If he could have found someone else to take his place ... he would have been ecstatic to step aside. He is a very private person who loves his family deeply and wants to be with them, but he has deep faith in God and he loves his country, but he doesn’t love the attention."

Tagg Romney told the paper that his father was resistant to running because of his unsuccessful 2008 bid for president.

The oldest Romney son was an instrumental figure in his father's political career. He served as an adviser to the 2012 campaign, and has worked on previous campaigns.

R O T F L means: Right On Tagg! Factual! Logical!

If anyone would know Mitt Romney, it is his son!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back