Rosie v. The Donald

I don't care for Rosie, nor Donald. I think they are both overated blow hards. But,,, Donald is a businessman, and the Miss America pagent is his business. If fools want to think these "pagents" are legit, then let them. Just as fools watch the WWF and its phoney bologny wrestling.

The upside of the pagent. That chick has a smoking body. Any normal male would love to have a intimate time with her... :shock: I do wonder if Donald got a piece of that, yet, or is destined to..for his giving her a second chance.

Rosie on the other hand has point about Donald's morals.. I don't really think he is, but morals and business don't go hand and hand anyhow so I wouldn't expect a lot from him. Rosies choice of a sex/life partner is her business.. I did crack up when she did the combover impression.. It was funny..

But,, today we hear that one of the other disqualified ladies in the business of Miss Something or other wants the Don to give her a second chance too,, so maybe he did open a Pandorahs box.

Forum List

Back