Rosie O'Donnell Accuses Trump Of Incest With Non-Intelligent, Non-Powerful Ivanka

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
What a disgusting sleazebag.

Vile Rosie O'Donnell Accuses President Trump of Incest With Daughter Ivanka

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

By Kristine Marsh | July 11, 2019 7:40 AM EDT
Former View host Rosie O’Donnell accused President Trump of doing "bad things" sexually with his “talentless” “non-intelligent” daughter Ivanka, Wednesday. During a radio interview with lefty Sirius XM host Michelangelo Signorile, O’Donnell was prompted to sound off on the idea that Ivanka would run for elected office some day, but instead she smeared the whole First Family as incestuous.

Michelangelo Signorile @MSignorile

.@Rosie on @IvankaTrump today on my show, @SXMProgress : "There's a prevalent incest feel amongst Donald Trump and his children, at least his daughter. Very creepy...I think she's, you know, a talentless, non-intelligent, non-powerful woman."

5:19 PM - Jul 10, 2019

Like most crazy Progressive KOOKS she is PROJECTING. She has the hots for Ivanka, and is jealous that she, being a fat, ugly PIG doesn't have a shot. Plus Ivanka is straight, so...…...

Dad's beware, if the libs see you hugging and kissing (on cheek or forehead) your daughters, they will accuse you of incest.

Like most crazy Progressive KOOKS she is PROJECTING. She has the hots for Ivanka, and is jealous that she, being a fat, ugly PIG doesn't have a shot. Plus Ivanka is straight, so...…...
Even if Ivanka was gay she wouldn't go with a woman so nasty who looks like a cross between Elton John and Megan Rapinoe. Ivanka is a really nice girl and I've never heard her say one bad thing about anyone.

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

Former View host Rosie O’Donnell accused President Trump of doing "bad things" sexually with his “talentless” “non-intelligent” daughter Ivanka, Wednesday. During a radio interview with lefty Sirius XM host Michelangelo Signorile, O’Donnell was prompted to sound off on the idea that Ivanka would run for elected office some day, but instead she smeared the whole First Family as incestuous.

.@Rosie on @IvankaTrump today on my show, @SXMProgress : "There's a prevalent incest feel amongst Donald Trump and his children, at least his daughter. Very creepy...I think she's, you know, a talentless, non-intelligent, non-powerful woman."

Rosie wishes she could have something as sweet as Ivanka. All she can get is women would look like men.

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

I thought odonell was some kinda conservitard hero?

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

Rosie wishes she could have something as sweet as Ivanka. All she can get is women would look like men.

I don't think Rosie would have a shot at Whoopie...let alone Ivanka! Gee, Rosie...speaking of talent...what have you done lately?

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

What rock do you live under?

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

Weren't you kids all excited about her show coming back, and pissed when it did without her?

I'm sorry, I don't follow all of tRump's little feuds. Don't have the time.

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

Weren't you kids all excited about her show coming back, and pissed when it did without her?

I'm sorry, I don't follow all of tRump's little feuds. Don't have the time.
Who would be excited about a repugnant moron?
Yuch!

Finally, someone is brave enough to publish what many people have been wondering about. The relationship between Donald Trump and Ivanka.

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

It's obvious Ivanka rebuked her advances, there is a feeling out here where rosie resides [at least part time] that Ivanka ignored an invitation to a scat party hosted by rosie and rosie was upset that she did not even RSVP.

Finally, someone is brave enough to publish what many people have been wondering about. The relationship between Donald Trump and Ivanka.
I think you have it all wrong, you should be wondering about the Groper Joe and all those little girls he touched.

Forum List

Back