Rosie O' Donnell Plans Gay Cruise to Bahamas

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
** I love this part - "the first gay cruise with family values". This wouldn't exactly fit into my definition of family values. I hate this fat slob **

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Comedienne and former talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell (news) on Thursday announced plans for what is billed as "the first gay cruise with family values."

During the cruise, which will depart New York for the Bahamas on July 11, gay and lesbian passengers will be able to learn about topics like adoption and artificial insemination.

O'Donnell, recently in the headlines over a bitter court battle with the publisher of the magazine named after her, said the first offering from R Family Vacations would be a weeklong cruise on the new Norwegian Dawn cruise liner.

"We welcome all families -- however you define them -- to join us on this cruise," O'Donnell said in a statement.

Among the unusual ways passengers can spend their time on the cruise ship will be attending discussion groups on adoption, artificial insemination, surrogacy, and other topics of particular interest to gay parents or gay parents to be.

O'Donnell founded the company with her partner Kelli O'Donnell and Gregg Kaminsky, formerly of gay travel agency Atlantis.

Hey with any luck the fat pig will sink the ship, oh well no great loss !:p:

Maybe you two and Jackass can join the cruise!!!! hahahahahaha!!! and all out GAY trip!!!! :p:

you know, a stray torpedo and we can take care of the dyke and some of the others with "family values"

Now now Johnney, there is nothing wrong with being gay, I think a lot of you guys have had some thoughts of what it would be like, probably with another member on the board! :D

I have no great sympathy with homosexual or lesbian values, but with gay marriage and adoption rapidly gaining credence, at least in Europe, maybe there is justification, of sorts, for the cruise or similar activities.

Originally posted by Johnney
you know, a stray torpedo and we can take care of the dyke and some of the others with "family values"

And I'm sure we've all heard of the Dutch boy who saved Holland by putting his finger in the dyke.

Originally posted by 5.10 leader
And I'm sure we've all heard of the Dutch boy who saved Holland by putting his finger in the dyke.
i played that the other night...hehehe

I like where it's going out of in New York, doesn't Flordia have a law against Gay couples adopting?

wheres a fucking terrorist when ya need one? I would rather have that boat load a garbage from NY dumped on me than them folks.I think thats why God made us different...so the sick fucks couldnt reproduce.

well there are some sick fucks out there that do procreate! these are the ones we have to worry about

:splat:

left up to a couple a good ole boys from Iowa the world was rid of [pick a #] gay things on a boat today. hope it dont hurt the fishing:D

Forum List

Back