Rosenstein Confirms DNC Server Was Not Hacked – Emails Were Obtained w/“Spear Phishing” Scam

There we have it folks: Rosenstein anounces that what all the snowflakes have been saying for a year and a half is not true. The Russians didn't hack the DNC server. Now it's time to watch the dancing.

Rosenstein Confirms DNC Server Was Not Hacked - Emails Were Obtained Through "Spear Phishing" Scam

Another junk indictment?

This comes a day before President Trump is to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein confirmed that the DNC server was never actually hacked.

**SNIP**

“Secondly, the defendants hacked into computer networks and installed malicious software and allowed them to spy on users,” Rosenstein continued.

The computer networks Rosenstein was referring to was a Congressional campaign, not the DNC server.

“They also hacked into the networks of a Congressional campaign and a national political committee,” Rosenstein continued.
Wow, you figured out junk indictment when our justice system couldn't.

And Trump said he's a "stable genius". I guess all Republicans are smart like Trump.
Our justice system made the junk indictment, dumbass. You basically said the bank robber couldn't find out who the bank robber was.

There we have it folks: Rosenstein anounces that what all the snowflakes have been saying for a year and a half is not true. The Russians didn't hack the DNC server. Now it's time to watch the dancing.

Rosenstein Confirms DNC Server Was Not Hacked - Emails Were Obtained Through "Spear Phishing" Scam

Another junk indictment?

This comes a day before President Trump is to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein confirmed that the DNC server was never actually hacked.

**SNIP**

“Secondly, the defendants hacked into computer networks and installed malicious software and allowed them to spy on users,” Rosenstein continued.

The computer networks Rosenstein was referring to was a Congressional campaign, not the DNC server.

“They also hacked into the networks of a Congressional campaign and a national political committee,” Rosenstein continued.

I love how you posted snips from the article that ruin your own point.

"the defendants hacked into computer networks"
"They also hacked into the networks"

Now, read those sentences very slowly, and try to tell me again no one was hacked.

You'll have to take it up with Rosenstein, dumbass. He's the one who said

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein confirmed that the DNC server was never actually hacked."

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

As usual, conservatives, totally ignorant of the ways of the modern world, don't know how hacking works.
I certainly do know "the ways of the modern world," and phishing is not considered to be a hack.

You are an idiot...

Top 10 Common Hacking Techniques You Should Know About

phishing is number 5 on the list of hacking techniques.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

Just how do you think hacking works kid?

It ain't like in the movies with some dude sitting in front of some huge home made computer cluster banging away on his keyboard while the clock runs out.

It's mostly phishing emails and other scam type stuff.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it was hacked.

You kids are too fucking much, you know that?

When I read your OP I shot Pepsi outta my nose I laughed so hard.
Sorry, dumbass, but hacking means actually gaining access to the computer. That's how the huge data breaches that Target, Experian and othor corporations experienced occured. An email account doesn't even have to exist on a server you own, numbnuts. The claim was that the DNC "server" was hacked. It wasn't. The so-called "hackers" never obtained access to it. They only obtained access to Podesta's account.

And phishing is how access is gained, you dumb fuck.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

It ain't like in the movies with some dude sitting in front of some huge home made computer cluster banging away on his keyboard while the clock runs out.

Sorry, dumbass, but hacking means actually gaining access to the computer. That's how the huge data breaches that Target, Experian and othor corporations experienced occured. An email account doesn't even have to exist on a server you own, numbnuts. The claim was that the DNC "server" was hacked. It wasn't. The so-called "hackers" never obtained access to it. They only obtained access to Podesta's account.
Hey moron! What do you think they did with the passwords they got from their phishing expeditions?

You guys and your excuse making are hilarious!

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

As usual, conservatives, totally ignorant of the ways of the modern world, don't know how hacking works.
So you are claiming Eisenstein is a liar and that you know more than him....

Even when their 'leaders' tell them the truth, snowflakes reject reality.

Oy-vey.

We have always known there was no hack. John Podesta voluntarily gave up his password that was conveniently "password".

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

Let's define "spear fishing":

"the fraudulent practice of sending emails ostensibly from a known or trusted sender in order to induce targeted individuals to reveal confidential information."

Q. What is the difference between Hacking and
spear fishing

A. A distinction without a difference.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

I love how you posted snips from the article that ruin your own point.

"the defendants hacked into computer networks"
"They also hacked into the networks"

Now, read those sentences very slowly, and try to tell me again no one was hacked.

You'll have to take it up with Rosenstein, dumbass. He's the one who said

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein confirmed that the DNC server was never actually hacked."

Then find me a quote from Rosenstein saying they weren't. I see you posted the headline from a Gateway Pundit article, but where's the quote from Rosenstein?

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

That isn't how they gained access to the server, moron. They only gained access to Podesta's email account that way.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

Hey moron! What do you think they did with the passwords they got from their phishing expeditions?

They used them to retrieve Podesta's emails, obviously.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

We have always been at war with Eastasia!

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

That isn't how they gained access to the server, moron. They only gained access to Podesta's email account that way.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

"the fraudulent practice of sending emails ostensibly from a known or trusted sender in order to induce targeted individuals to reveal confidential information."

spear fishing

Link?
BTW it is PHISING not FISHING

Try actually researching.
Hacking & Phishing | SocialSafety.org
Hacking
"A hacker is someone who will try to gain access to your account that you did not authorize. "
Phishing
"Phishing is a way for bad people to steal your identity"

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

They used them to retrieve Podesta's emails, obviously.

And if I recall, Podesta had a gmail account.
You can't get access to an organizations server by logging on to gmail.
The people who got Podesta's emails didn't do anything different than all the aides who had access to Podesta's account.

It is embarrassing the Mueller team is indicting for "stealing" emails. You can't :steal" emails.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

And Trump said he's a "stable genius". I guess all Republicans are smart like Trump.

Podesta and the DNC had piss poor network security and left themselves open for getting hacked. All it did was expose what morons they were as well as how corrupt they were based on the content of the emails.
Russia wasn't petitioned to attack the RNC, so you can't compare the DNC's security to theirs.
How do you know that? Have you been colluding with Putin?
I guess we'll never know. Maybe that's what they have on Trump, and why he has to praise Putin and fight against sanctions instead of working for ours and our allies' interests.

Sure, moron. The Russians hacked the Donald and/or the RNC while the Hussein was in power and already monitoring and spying on the Trump campaign, but Obama just let it slide and didn’t expose it.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

I certainly do know "the ways of the modern world," and phishing is not considered to be a hack.

You are an idiot...

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

spear fishing

Link?

Hacking
"A hacker is someone who will try to gain access to your account that you did not authorize. "
Phishing

All of you are a day late, and a dollar short-) You do realize, that...……….wait, wait, before I tell you what is going to happen, and you just think of it as partisan, let me show you what is really going on!

Now, forget his attack on Strozk. That is not the point! Listen to what he says for just 2 lousy minutes, and NOBODY says it is wrong! In fact, people are now VERIFYING it is true!

I know, I know, you all missed all of that, didn't you-)

So now, let me guess what we are going to hear----------> Louie, etc.

Forget about it Leftists, you better start looking into this, because it is CERTAIN! In fact, Louie got smacked AFTER the hearing for saying it, lol.

Let me tell you what is accurate, and you can believe it or not, but it is coming to a computer near YOU, and YOU are going to have to spin it if you are a Leftist, or laugh and point at it if you are a conservative------------->

This catch was NOT Russia! Now, unlike Leftists...……..I am NOT going to tell you that because it was not Russia, it means anything! Multiple entitys could have been after the Hilly stuff, and aren't you Leftists happy knowing how Hilly handled her business-)

The country that the e-mails were sent to, was NOT Russia, nor the Middle East!

What does that mean?

It means, that more than likely one of our supposed friends did this-) It WILL be out before the midterms, and not only do our friends, but also Leftists have lotsa splainin to do-)

Enjoy Leftists! You are screwed, and there isn't a damn thing you, or Mewler, or Rosenstein, or Hilly, can do about it! If you act like human beings, we may actually give your peeps water at the polls as they wither from realizing, their/your whole shtick, is INCONSEQUENTIAL-)

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

Podesta and the DNC had piss poor network security and left themselves open for getting hacked. All it did was expose what morons they were as well as how corrupt they were based on the content of the emails.
Russia wasn't petitioned to attack the RNC, so you can't compare the DNC's security to theirs.
I guess we'll never know. Maybe that's what they have on Trump, and why he has to praise Putin and fight against sanctions instead of working for ours and our allies' interests.

Sure, moron. The Russians hacked the Donald and/or the RNC while the Hussein was in power and already monitoring and spying on the Trump campaign, but Obama just let it slide and didn’t expose it.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

You are an idiot...

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

spear fishing

Link?

Hacking
Phishing

All of you are a day late, and a dollar short-) You do realize, that...……….wait, wait, before I tell you what is going to happen, and you just think of it as partisan, let me show you what is really going on!

Now, forget his attack on Strozk. That is not the point! Listen to what he says for just 2 lousy minutes, and NOBODY says it is wrong! In fact, people are now VERIFYING it is true!

Forget about it Leftists, you better start looking into this, because it is CERTAIN! In fact, Louie got smacked AFTER the hearing for saying it, lol.

Let me tell you what is accurate, and you can believe it or not, but it is coming to a computer near YOU, and YOU are going to have to spin it if you are a Leftist, or laugh and point at it if you are a conservative------------->

This catch was NOT Russia! Now, unlike Leftists...……..I am NOT going to tell you that because it was not Russia, it means anything! Multiple entitys could have been after the Hilly stuff, and aren't you Leftists happy knowing how Hilly handled her business-)

What does that mean?

It means, that more than likely one of our supposed friends did this-) It WILL be out before the midterms, and not only do our friends, but also Leftists have lotsa splainin to do-)

Enjoy Leftists! You are screwed, and there isn't a damn thing you, or Mewler, or Rosenstein, or Hilly, can do about it! If you act like human beings, we may actually give your peeps water at the polls as they wither from realizing, their/your whole shtick, is INCONSEQUENTIAL-)

LOL, and I'm glad I'm not drinking coffee (I would have spit it all out on my screen).

You wrote 10 paragraphs and failed to provide anything of substance. This is the longest Idiot-gram in history. I may need to coin a new phrase to describe a long idiot-gram, any ideas?

Post number 37 is the first Idiot- (Fill in the blank) for something longer than a telegram and still lacking thought, substance or the ability to get the reader to think.

Tome doesn't work, nonbook is too obscure and paragraph too dull.

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

You are an idiot...

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

spear fishing

Link?

Hacking
Phishing

What does that mean?

LOL, and I'm glad I'm not drinking coffee (I would have spit it all out on my screen).

You wrote 10 paragraphs and failed to provide anything of substance. This is the longest Idiot-gram in history. I may need to coin a new phrase to describe a long idiot-gram, any ideas?

Post number 37 is the first Idiot- (Fill in the blank) for something longer than a telegram and still lacking thought, substance or the ability to get the reader to think.

Tome doesn't work, nonbook is too obscure and paragraph too dull.

Oh, so you don't want to see what happened in the hearing. Why am I not surprised.

You go ahead Wry, lol. We got your back, and don't worry about a thing, lol. You people are screwed, and we, and YOU know it! Keep pretending!

By the way, how much time you got invested in that moniker? Am going to hate to see it admit failure, or disappear because it put forth a bunch of nonsense-)

Another junk indictment?

**SNIP**

LMf'nAO!

Don't be stupider than you have to be.
Let me get this straight: you believe the password on an email account provides system access to the server? Really?

Forum List

Back