Roseburg residents reject gun control

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Not surprising. A Roseburg resident and ucc student gained fame in France when he helped stop a terrorist. The citizens of Roseburg fought long and hard to prevent the progressive loons from turning their campuses into targets. And very shortly after they lost that battle, an anti Christian, anti American lunatic did target and kill their defenseless students. Roseburg: The small town struggling to survive a massacre - BBC News

Insane people and criminals don't care about gun control. Citizens need to be able to protect themselves, and others if confronted by said crazy person or criminals. Being gun free zone is just an advertisement "we are helpless. Come do your worst".

We know for a fact that Roseburg residents are against background checks and closing gun sale loop holes?

Caitlyn Jenner could smuggle a .38 up his/her/its "vagina" throughout all 57 states.

Yet, I am not permitted to so carry, concealed, upon my hip?

Sup with that shit? :dunno:

Where the hell did that come from? Seek therapy, Jesus, be scared of the gay and their hidden gun pouches, but keep it to yourself.

Caitlyn Jenner could smuggle a .38 up his/her/its "vagina" throughout all 57 states.

Yet, I am not permitted to so carry, concealed, upon my hip?

Sup with that shit? :dunno:

Where the hell did that come from? Seek therapy, Jesus, be scared of the gay and their hidden gun pouches, but keep it to yourself.
Please refer to me as "Mr. H."

"Jesus" tends to blow my cover.

Forum List

Back