Roseburg protests Obama

And you are a far left wing :ahole-1: who no one with a 3 digit IQ would ever trust to present, THE TRUTH...just saying!
========

You have no refutation except name calling and insults.

When you make ad hominem attacks, under the rules of the Internet and International Debate Society you just admitted defeat and that you have no argument.
Refutation of what? Your moronic claim that there weren't any protestors except oro Obama acolytes like yourself? Why would anybody take that, or you, seriously?

they're just annoying, and spew nothing of any value. about ready for ignore.

These are kind of nuts who protested:

"I'm here to tell Obama he is not welcome in our county. He is exploiting the local tragedy with his gun control agenda," said Bruce Rester, a retired truck driver who was wearing a handgun in a holster over his chest. "Everybody should carry a gun. An armed society is a polite society."

Right. 'Everybody' in America should carry a gun. Yes, that 'everybody'.

How Roseburg, Ore., responded to Obama's visit
Everybody except felons and nuts with ideas about population control. Everybody except you, and people like you.

And I shouldn't why exactly? I'm a Vietnam era veteran with a top 3% qualification with both the M-16 and the .45.

The guy said everybody. He's proof that you gun nuts don't want ANY background checks.

These are kind of nuts who protested:

"I'm here to tell Obama he is not welcome in our county. He is exploiting the local tragedy with his gun control agenda," said Bruce Rester, a retired truck driver who was wearing a handgun in a holster over his chest. "Everybody should carry a gun. An armed society is a polite society."

Right. 'Everybody' in America should carry a gun. Yes, that 'everybody'.

How Roseburg, Ore., responded to Obama's visit
Everybody except felons and nuts with ideas about population control. Everybody except you, and people like you.

If you believe that then why do you want to retain the right to make private sales of your guns to felons and nuts,

without penalty or liability?

Forum List

Back