Roseanne Barr Seeks Green Party Presidential Nomination

There is no other candidate that is any better than Ms Barr. No one any smarter most certainly.

The candidates running are re-runs still with their hands in the special interest money pie that which prevents change for the better and the 99%.

How can anyone say they won't vote for her based on what they know about her or her platform?

Making up phoney shit doesn't fly in fact it fits in perfectly with the type of campaigns currently on the table!

BTW Roseanne Barr is not stupid not by a long shot.

The "stupid ones" have been on the campaign trail for years now. Many of them on tax dollar payrolls or with employed by large sums of corp special interest money such as consultation firms and think tanks.

The only life they have ever known is corruption of sorts.

So your saying she is just evil?. Because only stupid people or evil people want to kill everyone who disagrees with them. By saying that, I don't at all imply that both are mutually exclusive.

She is as patriotic and brilliant as anyone on the campaign trail. Unlike the others she does not spend her life campaigning. She has been a working woman.

Yeah... most patriotic people dont butcher the national anthem for a joke.

And the good patriotic people dont advocate beheading political opponents.

The GREEN PARTY is a good place for Roseaane Barr.

That party is largely the invention of trust funded scions who don't understand their world, so I expect she'd be a good fit to hang with that clueless crowd.

Pretty ironic that Ms Barr was once active in the LDS church. For a homely babe she went through a bunch of husbands. Like most celebrity hypocrites she pretends to be against consumerism while consuming more than any middle class person could dream of.

Not at ironic. People who leave the LDS church tend to get very crude and unpleasant people... its not a universal. But it happens alot.

Hang out at any of the anti-mormon sites and you can see how nasty and bitter some can get. It's sad really.

Roseanne Barr will breathe life into politics a breath of fresh air.....

Perhaps a little bit of real straight talk

Keiser Report - Clip with Roseanne Barr - YouTube

Straight talking is only good if you are a good person.

If you really believe in killing people you disagree with if they don't listen to the reeducation camps, that's fine. but i will never support this bullcrap.

As long as she promises NOT to sing the National Anthem again, why not. That's what this country is all about. Anybody who wants to seek public office can no matter what walk of life they come from. She won't have the votes needed, but more power to her.

No one is saying she can't run. We are just saying we aren't going to support her because she wants to freaking kill people.

There is no other candidate that is any better than Ms Barr. No one any smarter most certainly.

The candidates running are re-runs still with their hands in the special interest money pie that which prevents change for the better and the 99%.

How can anyone say they won't vote for her based on what they know about her or her platform?

Making up phoney shit doesn't fly in fact it fits in perfectly with the type of campaigns currently on the table!

I don't think much of President Obama. But he is clearly much smarter. Even if they shared positions, he isnt stupid enough to announce that he wants to kill people. I dont think he does.

Her platform includes beheading people. You think that's smart? Then we need to lock you up.

I don't think much of President Obama. But he is clearly much smarter. Even if they shared positions, he isnt stupid enough to announce that he wants to kill people. I dont think he does.

Her platform includes beheading people. You think that's smart? Then we need to lock you up.

Roseanne says guilty bankers should be beheaded

Do the greenies really support this?

merrill must.

merrill must.
I'm sure there are few of them in here besides that avowed Communist that do as well but wouldn't admit openly to it...

What Ms Barr said:

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Comedienne and actress Roseanne Barr had a strong message for bankers who contributed to the economic crisis: Return the profits or be beheaded.

The comedienne and self-proclaimed presidential candidate appeared on the RT television program "Keiser Report" and said if she were president, she would bring back the guillotine as a form of capital punishment for the "worst of the worst of the guilty."

"I, first, would allow the guilty bankers to pay back anything over $100 million (in) personal wealth, because I believe in the maximum wealth of $100 million," Barr said. "If they're unable to live on that amount, they should go to re-education camps. And if that doesn't work, they should be beheaded."

Gets her point across.

White collar criminals destroy people's lives everyday and should be in jail. Meanwhile their lavish life styles roll on with republican consent and monster support.

Considering the number of lives that bankers have destroyed Ms Barr might just find plenty of support for her thinking. I say send these creeps to hard time!

Last edited:
What Ms Barr said:

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Comedienne and actress Roseanne Barr had a strong message for bankers who contributed to the economic crisis: Return the profits or be beheaded.

The comedienne and self-proclaimed presidential candidate appeared on the RT television program "Keiser Report" and said if she were president, she would bring back the guillotine as a form of capital punishment for the "worst of the worst of the guilty."

"I, first, would allow the guilty bankers to pay back anything over $100 million (in) personal wealth, because I believe in the maximum wealth of $100 million," Barr said. "If they're unable to live on that amount, they should go to re-education camps. And if that doesn't work, they should be beheaded."

Gets her point across.

White collar criminals destroy people's lives everyday and should be in jail. Meanwhile their lavish life styles roll on with republican consent and monster support.
So instead of bring them up on criminal charges? Just 'behead' them Gracie?

And what of those "Reducation Camps" comment?

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back