Roseanne Barr finishes 5th in Presidential Election

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
There is hope for Ron Paul yet

Roseanne Barr Places 5th In Presidential Election

Roseanne Barr's campaign for president of the United States might not have been as vehement as those of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, but the comedian managed to place fifth in the 2012 general election.

She may have accounted for 0 percent of the popular vote, but Barr actually snagged 48,797 votes, according to Google's U.S. general election results. She placed fifth in the general election behind Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, who got almost 400,000 votes, and ahead of Rocky Anderson, the former mayor of Salt Lake City, Utah.

How did that fat cow hasbeen get any votes at all? The bitch can't even sing the Star Spangled Banner without sounding like a banchee in a beartrap!

I got one vote for mayor where I live, and I didn't even know I was in the race!

As a result, I came in third place. So in your face, Roseanne!

:lol:

And, no. I did not vote for me. Someone out there wrote me in on their ballot.

I got one vote for mayor where I live, and I didn't even know I was in the race!

You must be proud

You must be proud

It's actually very easy to run for and win Mayor here. It's one of those jobs only a couple of people here wants. So if you decide to run, you are guaranteed to get on the ballot. Then it is just a matter of name recognition doing the rest.

I love this place, and have toyed with the idea, and have even been asked by many people many times to do it.

Looks like someone got tired of waiting. :D

Forum List

Back