Roseanne Barr Dressed as Hitler Bakes Burnt 'Jew Cookies'

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
As NewsBusters has chronicled over the years, Roseanne Barr has a history of doing and saying some truly disgraceful things, but this one really takes the cake...or the cookie in this case.

Her most-recent tailspin into the gutter involved a photo shoot with Heeb magazine wherein she is seen wearing an Adolf Hitler moustache and swastika as she takes burnt gingerbread "Jew Cookies" out of an oven.

In another, in same costume, she is shown about to take a bite out of one of these burnt cookies

Noel-sheppard | NewsBusters.org

I'm not a Roseanne Barr fan at all. Her shameful performance while singing the National Anthem at that baseball game some years ago, coupled with her general ignorant statements and actions is a turn off for me. My guess is she feels the need for a little PR, be it good or bad, and this is the way she reaches for it. I think she suffers from terminal dumb ass disease.

That is Dumb

She is a freaking nobody and she knows it

Last edited:
Humor is subjective and relative. Also, I can’t read Barr’s mind. Did she think that it was genuinely funny and/or did she do it for shock value? Some people are sensitive to some things and some jokes strike them not only as “not funny” but as heartless and “tasteless” (pun unintended). I thought that it was a tasteless joke and leave it at that.

Forum List

Back