Roseann: "I Thought The Bitch Was WHITE!"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
One of the funniest things I've seen all year....Roseann....a little drunk, a little scattered, a LOT pissed off....
lol.gif

• Banned
Are you gonna threaten to beat me up too, rambo?
:scared1:

"too"? aw, are you and Doc1 going steady? You've turned into a human bummer, boy....this is MY OP, it's about something funny, and you ain't gonna ruin it with your dour, boring horseshit if I can help it......bye.

Every time I see Jarrett's face with that smug grin I want to break something....that bitch was the master mind of all the destruction Obama did...she should be locked up...

"too"? aw, are you and Doc1 going steady? You've turned into a human bummer, boy....this is MY OP, it's about something funny, and you ain't gonna ruin it with your dour, boring horseshit if I can help it......bye.
Poor welshmen.. you guys sure are a fragile breed.
But whacha gonna do? :dunno:

"Welshman"?

You mean Tom Horn is "cheerful prince"? That takes me back.

"Welshman"?

He welshes. I just add man so it relates to country of origin.
A lot of funny stories about welshmen :badgrin:

"Welshman"?

He welshes. I just add man so it relates to country of origin.
A lot of funny stories about welshmen :badgrin:

I think I'd like to watch Roseanne sing the Welsh national anthem.

He welshes.

He made a bet, acted like a 13 year old, and I told him to fuck off....no "welsh" involved....he's a mildly retarded albino (think Johnny Winter) who spends his days here playing with his pud....not sure he's ever been outside.

Forum List

Back