Rose McGowan twitter war & boycott

a "Twitter War"?

really?

internet warriors, keyboards up! auto-correct off! let's do this!

i just can't get excited about some moistened bint typing hate crap online.

So...seems Rose McGowan accepted a 100K 20 years ago bribe by Weinstein to shut her mouth and shut her mouth she did. Yet now all of a sudden she speaks up leading her "rosearmy". What a hack. She is as guilty as all the others that new and never said a word!!! I guess she can't get any more parts, got old, and figured why the hell not start a new career by starring her own movie featured on Twitter. ANYONE that follows this skanky hypocrite is no better than Affleck, Crowe, Fonda, Streep and the rest that joked about his antics for YEARS, even on SNL and at academy awards as he smirked in the audience. ALL knew and said nothing because they wanted that fame and $$$$$$$$ yet now? They are all screaming for the pervs head.

It makes me sick. Especially this Rose woman leading the charge. I guess that 100k wasn't enough after all, eh?

I just read her tweets. I'm not impressed. Posting pics of herself as some woman warrior raising a "rosearmy", some tweets dissing those who posted in her behalf that don't toe her line in signing petitions, and the red flags waving that she (to me anyway) is acting in her own movie and tweeters are her unpaid supporting actors and actresses?
To be honest, I never heard of her. I had to google to find out her info on what she does exactly. Writer, producer, actress, etc. Ok. Still never heard of her but do remember seeing her face in a movie or two or tv show.

My question is...why did SHE stay silent until recently? She says she told people. If she did, why did nobody hear about it until recently? Same with Judd, Jolie, Lawrence, etc. Why did they stay silent? This was supposedly going on for decades, yet...silence. Until recently. Now they are all stepping forward with this supposed "war" about women...(who stayed silent)...that were raped or fondled or mistreated that if they did not bend to this creep, they would not be "stars". Ok. So these women that stayed silent made their choice. They either went with the flow with Weinstein and others like him and got their coveted academy awards, leads in movies, household names in the hollywood industry by STAYING silent...or they said fuck you and found other work along with council. Right?

MY question is...or rather my musings are....these women were grown assed women that made a choice. Do, or don't and not be a star and then seek legal council. They are still grown assed women. Some spoke up and were ignored, some never said a peep because they wanted that oscar. Point is...they made a choice and as wrong as that creep was to do that to them, they still were GROWN people. Adults.

Which brings me to my musings. All this hoopla over at twitter and this womans "rosearmy" doesn't address those that could NOT speak up. Could NOT find other employment. Could NOT cope because they were not GROWN yet and were put in that position by their parents and agents. I am talking about the children actors. Feldman, Phoenix, Haim, and many others.

Check out this website I found:
12 Former Child Actors Who Spoke Out On Hollywood Child Abuse

This shit has been going on for a long LONG time. Yet, now all of a sudden its just the women forming an "army" against the filth in Hollywood, led by this McGowan woman because Twitter closed her account for a few hours because she posted a phone number which is against their rules and she took it personally as an attack against HER?

Why was this sex abuse crap not addressed when these kids that are now grown, spoke out??? Why were they ignored? And why is this woman leading a "rosearmy" for women while forgetting what the KIDS experienced and STILL ARE experiencing but nobody HEARS THEM?

Fear.

I just read her tweets. I'm not impressed. Posting pics of herself as some woman warrior raising a "rosearmy", some tweets dissing those who posted in her behalf that don't toe her line in signing petitions, and the red flags waving that she (to me anyway) is acting in her own movie and tweeters are her unpaid supporting actors and actresses?
To be honest, I never heard of her. I had to google to find out her info on what she does exactly. Writer, producer, actress, etc. Ok. Still never heard of her but do remember seeing her face in a movie or two or tv show.

My question is...why did SHE stay silent until recently? She says she told people. If she did, why did nobody hear about it until recently? Same with Judd, Jolie, Lawrence, etc. Why did they stay silent? This was supposedly going on for decades, yet...silence. Until recently. Now they are all stepping forward with this supposed "war" about women...(who stayed silent)...that were raped or fondled or mistreated that if they did not bend to this creep, they would not be "stars". Ok. So these women that stayed silent made their choice. They either went with the flow with Weinstein and others like him and got their coveted academy awards, leads in movies, household names in the hollywood industry by STAYING silent...or they said fuck you and found other work along with council. Right?

MY question is...or rather my musings are....these women were grown assed women that made a choice. Do, or don't and not be a star and then seek legal council. They are still grown assed women. Some spoke up and were ignored, some never said a peep because they wanted that oscar. Point is...they made a choice and as wrong as that creep was to do that to them, they still were GROWN people. Adults.

Which brings me to my musings. All this hoopla over at twitter and this womans "rosearmy" doesn't address those that could NOT speak up. Could NOT find other employment. Could NOT cope because they were not GROWN yet and were put in that position by their parents and agents. I am talking about the children actors. Feldman, Phoenix, Haim, and many others.

Check out this website I found:
12 Former Child Actors Who Spoke Out On Hollywood Child Abuse

This shit has been going on for a long LONG time. Yet, now all of a sudden its just the women forming an "army" against the filth in Hollywood, led by this McGowan woman because Twitter closed her account for a few hours because she posted a phone number which is against their rules and she took it personally as an attack against HER?

Why was this sex abuse crap not addressed when these kids that are now grown, spoke out??? Why were they ignored? And why is this woman leading a "rosearmy" for women while forgetting what the KIDS experienced and STILL ARE experiencing but nobody HEARS THEM?

Fear.
Progressives generally seem to be in favor of pedophilia… Considering who they vote for

Forum List

Back