Rosa Parks Neighborhood targeted for demolition by greedy politicians

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
‘The Mother of the Freedom Movement,’ Her Neighborhood Needs YOUR Help - Big Government

Read it all. Too indepth to find two or three good bytes.

Here's a video about it, as well:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rct8IeklcGQ[/ame]

But this is DESPICABLE.

To destroy their homes, and then BILL them for doing it.

This is obviously an example of broke cities and states who won't pay the piper for their own irresponsibility.

Instead, they are looking to milk or even destroy citizens to fund their own shortfalls.

Disgusting!

:mad:

Last edited:
Sounds like a good cause for which Glennbeck to fight for to Restore Honor!

Well, you sure won't hear Democrats, unless it turns out those responsible for republicans.

Democrats don't give a crap about the poor, unless it advantages them politically.

‘The Mother of the Freedom Movement,’ Her Neighborhood Needs YOUR Help - Big Government

Read it all. Too indepth to find two or three good bytes.

Here's a video about it, as well:

YouTube - Alabama's Shameful Secret -- Eminent Domain Through the Back Door

But this is DESPICABLE.

To destroy their homes, and then BILL them for doing it.

This is obviously an example of broke cities and states who won't pay the piper for their own irresponsibility.

Instead, they are looking to milk or even destroy citizens to fund their own shortfalls.

Disgusting!

:mad:

Cleveland Court is a slum, on a good day. It is a haven of crime and the living conditions are inhumane. It can't be torn down fast enough, and should have come down 10-15 years ago.

If you've never ridden the "Civil Rights Trail" through Montgomery, you should.

As one who rides through it almost daily, I dare you to do it after the sun has set.

So, where are the people supposed to live? It sounds like a war on the poor. Take away their homes because all the fine middle and upper class people don't want to drive by and see them, it's just too offensive.

Now, I can see making folks clean up their messy yards, I'm in favor of that. But taking their property? Outrageous.

I did not read any articles about this. I did not watch the video. However, this kind of thing is happening all across the country. The government is takiong land, or big business is using the laws to take people's land. They do offer money for the land, usually not what it is worth. The people do get paid for it, but not enough. It is not directed at any class of people. If a large company, like the Dallas Cowboys, want the property to help build their empire, they use the government to take it.

Unforthnately it is legal. It is abused. It iw wrong.

Forum List

Back