Roosevelt/WWII

No longer dealing with ignorant pathological liars, maybe I will explain it again. maybe you just didn't understand?

The house of lords was full of calls for its country, Britain, to surrender and end the war. Completely bankrupt and out of supplies, its navy being decimated by submarines.

Russia had surrendered completely already.

One-third to one-half the french army that was left had already mutinied.

All that happened in the same year, and all just before the USA decided to butt its nose into things for no apparent reason.

If Germany would have won, there would have been no WW2, and there definitely would not be any significant amount of hate for Jewish Germans. However, because of how it ended, and because it was obvious the USA had no real reason to get involved in the war, many suspected the American Jews had conspired in the hopes of getting Palastine so they could make Israel. And they had a whole lot of evidence that is in fact what happened. Combined with the bullshit Treaty of Versailles, they pretty much gauranteed WW2 and the rise of the Nazi party.

No USA entering into WW1 = no Nazi rise to power = no WW2 = no Holocaust, no USSR and its many varied holocausts. Could have saved probably 200-300 million lives and god knows how much money we could have spent furthering science to heal and help mankind instead of killing it.

You know you have lost this debate and this discussion, and anyone of any intellect that follows it and checks the fact is well aware how much of a bulllshitter and fraud you are.

You did infact say "nothing came of the cold war". Tens of millions were murdered during the coold war. Your ignorance and your refusal to accept facts shows you a blind bigot of the "1 million arab lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail" ilk.

I'll say this again...THe USSR did not arise because of the U.S. entry into World War I. The Russian Civil war was fought between the Anti-Bolshevik White Army and the Bolshevik RED Army (which eventually won and created the Soviet Union. Which in turn led to American-U.S.S.R tensions which possibly may have resulted in a longer Cold War, or a more bloody 2nd world war in which Russia would have been the enemy from the start.

You are a disgrace to the historical field...and not because I assume you are apart of it, but for merely acting as if you know something. Keep that copy and paste up....you're doing great.:clap2:

Are you insane? Seriously.....

No. I'm not. Jewish bankers funded Lenin, from New York to Germany.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Street-Bolshevik-Revolution-Antony-Sutton/dp/089968324X[/ame]

Read that, but I know books are scary to most of the ignorant twats in this forum.

It's like saying the USA funded the Bolshevik revolution just because pieces of zionists shit like Jacob Schiff lived here and were the major financial supports of Lenin.

Last edited:
No. I'm not. Jewish bankers funded Lenin, from New York to Germany.

It's like Saying the USA funded the Bolshivek revolution just becfause pieces of zionists shit lik Jacob schif lived here and were the major financial supports of Lenin.

The U.S. as well as British and Canadians flew in soldiers and supplies to help the WHITE ARMY (TSARS-fighting against the Bolshivek Red Army. And this was in March of 1918.

Take your anti-jewish propoganda somewhere else you lying sack of crap.

You guys can enjoy your heavenly ignorance. Must be nice to have been born with such low IQs your entire existence is like some dream state, free of logic or intellectual curiousity. Wont of lies and worship of TV "truths". I realize no argument, no book, nor gene therapy will ever cure you dullards.

Just a bunch of hayseed bar flies pontificating on quantum physicis or some such. You dipshits would make a funny TV show.

You guys can enjoy your heavenly ignorance. Must be nice to have been born with such low IQs your entire existence is like some dream state, free of logic or intellectual curiousity. Wont of lies and worship of TV "truths". I realize no argument, no book, nor gene therapy will ever cure you dullards.

Just a bunch of hayseed bar flies pontificating on quantum physicis or some such. You dipshits would make a funny TV show.

Sorry you moron but I will believe the College Course I took on the Soviet Union.

Are you suggesting that the U.S., British, and Canadians didn't support the Russian White Army? ANd not to mention sent troops and supplies to help them? I'll be more than glad to post a link, since you've conveniently ignored fact yet again and chose to sleep with the strawman. You're the one who was bitching about history books dude, it seems you're the only one who hasn't read anything else. You've spent more time dreaming up fairy tales than even reading the NUMEROUS historical sources and links that have been posted for your intellectual benefit.

We would make a funny TV show. It would be called "Smear the Queer." :slap: I'll let you guess which one you are....

Oh, and here's a link stating what you claim are lies...

http://militaryhistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_northern_white_army_19181920

Last edited:
Sorry you moron but I will believe the College Course I took on the Soviet Union.

Oh RGS, but according to numdenuts, this stuff isn't taught in school. It's all being hidden from you! Believe it or not, everything is America's fault!! :rolleyes:

I wish he'd sell his crap-flavored lolly-pops somewhere else, but as long as he does here, we can continue to flush them.

You wouldn't. Nothing funny about you. Nor truthful. You're not dumb so I can only conclude you have let your hatred willfully blind you. That makes you pathetic instead.

He would have been a great president if he would have ripped the throat out of the soviet union. Instead, he is just an opportunistic Jew-tool.

Europe would be Germany right now if America and Britain hadn't allied with the Russians. The Soviets, ironically enough, did a lot to save liberal democracy whenever they banded together with us.

No one needed to occupy the country, just get rid of all the communist leaders. There was a reason the commie cocksucks had orders, and routinely performed them,

Let me guess, the citizens would greet us as liberators?

TY for your time.

Source or its bullshit.

Do you know how many people stalin and his comisars genocidally cleansed from Russia? Many, many times more than the nazis did. Do you know what we could have done scientifically with the massive amounts of money and resources both the USSR and the USA wasted in the cold war?

It was the single greatest, most stupid choice ever. We should have let the Germans destroy the soviets infrastructure entirely. By that time, their resources would have been so taxed, soldiers so low in morale from constant war, and most troops so far removed from Germany, we could have swept in and taken Germany nearly bloodlessly. Then the troops would give up. Even though it was surrender, they would have destroyed the greatest threat the earth has evver seen.

Hitler let all the allies live and escape at Dunkirk because he thought that they would realize that the real threat to the world was the USSR and actually fight against them at some point. He underestimated the bigotries of the British however, and the control Jews exerted on american media and political life.

Remember that both Germany and the USSR invaded Poland at the exact same time, yet war was only declared against the Germans. These are old bigotries and jingoisms that go back to world war 1 where the "allies" were humilated and nominally defeated by the much smaller in number yet much better and more effecient Germans.

Now a better question, why the fuck did we get into WW1 that actually lead to WW2? Our wonderful Jew friends. Initially the Jew media was propagandizing the war FOR the Germans. Why? Because they hated imperial Russia. Then the British offered Israel for the Jews, in subtle terms, and then it was jusyt like a switch that went on, then the noble Germans suddenly morphed into muderous Belgium baby eating monsters.

This makes a whole lot of exaggerations and takes a lot of liberty with history.

FDR made the right decision. We couldn't have won the war without the soviets.

Oddly enough I think you are BOTH RIGHT.

Yes, I think some Western money went to supporting the communists and yes, the Western Powers fought on behalf of the WHITE ARMY.

Confusing?

Not really.

Hedging your bets is something the elite have done since time began.

Oddly enough I think you are BOTH RIGHT.

Yes, I think some Western money went to supporting the communists and yes, the Western Powers fought on behalf of the WHITE ARMY.

Confusing?

Not really.

Hedging your bets is something the elite have done since time began.

I agree, but what numdenuts suggests is a fictional scenario basd on his own hypothesis of something that didn't happen. IMO---based on numerous historical facts, his hypothesis is completely wrong. He has no possible inkling of knowing that World War II would not have happen had the U.S. not gotten involved in World War I. His first mistake is thinking the Russians surrendered because they were being defeated by the Germans....sure, the Germans were a tough and determine enemy, but Russia had internal problems. The Russians/Soviets didn't surrender in WWII when all hope was lost, they wouldn't have done it in WWI had they not had the problems they did with Civil War and Revolution. Also, nondeplume seems to think that if Germany one, all the other countries would just simply lay down their arms, bend over and take it. Historical fact shows that people don't like to be occupied by other nations, so they revolt, rebel....It's been happening for thousands and thousands of years, it wouldn't stop just because it was the Germans taking over. I've never seen a bigger perversion of historical fact in my life.

Holy Jew hating, Batman!

Look, Stalin was a very BAD man. And FDR certainly had his faults.

But jeez ...

If not for the Red Army I'm not at all sure that the Allies win WWII.

And what was FDR (or more precisely Truman) to do at the time? Invade Russia? Napoleon and Hitler found out how STUPID an idea that is. Or perhaps go all nuke crazy over Moscow and the rest of Russia's major cities (even though we didn't have any other working nukes at the time? But really? Nuke the hell out of a country and annihilate civilian populations that had been terrorized by their own leadership for YEARS?! To what end? Would they suddenly become compliant? LOL How do you think the US would have looked after such an act? What nation would ever trust the US EVER AGAIN?!

Sheesh ...

I agree, but what numdenuts suggests is a fictional scenario basd on his own hypothesis of something that didn't happen. IMO---based on numerous historical facts, his hypothesis is completely wrong. He has no possible inkling of knowing that World War II would not have happen had the U.S. not gotten involved in World War I. His first mistake is thinking the Russians surrendered because they were being defeated by the Germans....sure, the Germans were a tough and determine enemy, but Russia had internal problems. The Russians/Soviets didn't surrender in WWII when all hope was lost, they wouldn't have done it in WWI had they not had the problems they did with Civil War and Revolution. Also, nondeplume seems to think that if Germany one, all the other countries would just simply lay down their arms, bend over and take it. Historical fact shows that people don't like to be occupied by other nations, so they revolt, rebel....It's been happening for thousands and thousands of years, it wouldn't stop just because it was the Germans taking over. I've never seen a bigger perversion of historical fact in my life.

I think that you're right that the Romanov regime withdrew from WWI because of the brewing revolution in the ranks of the military

Mostly they withdrew because the soldiers starting killing their officers and abandoning their posts, so there really wasn't all that much choice.

The military leadership was so bad that soldiers started electing their own leaders and they they elected not to fight anymore. Heaven help the officer who tried to stop those guys from going home, too.

Russia really lost the WWI before it began, in my opinion.

That monarchiacal regime was totally incompetent to deal with the problems it was facing domestically, and then to add a pointless war on top of it?

BTW, does the above sound vaguely familiar to any situation we're familiar with today?

:eusa_whistle:

I think that you're right that the Romanov regime withdrew from WWI because of the brewing revolution in the ranks of the military

Mostly they withdrew because the soldiers starting killing their officers and abandoning their posts, so there really wasn't all that much choice.

The military leadership was so bad that soldiers started electing their own leaders and they they elected not to fight anymore. Heaven help the officer who tried to stop those guys from going home, too.

Russia really lost the WWI before it began, in my opinion.

That monarchiacal regime was totally incompetent to deal with the problems it was facing domestically, and then to add a pointless war on top of it?

BTW, does the above sound vaguely familiar to any situation we're familiar with today?

:eusa_whistle:

No.

Wow, here's a thread I don't even remember starting? It must have been snipped from someplace? Another amazing man of that time was Winston Churchill, I recently picked up his "Memoirs of the Second World War," the abridged edition, even that is over a thousand pages. I will need to retire to read all I would like to but both he and FDR and even Stalin were powerful men, one turned truly evil.

I was thinking how lucky this country was to be founded when it was and to have such great minds create it and then I think of 2000 and wonder! Should we blame the chads, the Supreme Court, or the actual doofus who ran our country during these tough times?

Wow, here's a thread I don't even remember starting? It must have been snipped from someplace? Another amazing man of that time was Winston Churchill, I recently picked up his "Memoirs of the Second World War," the abridged edition, even that is over a thousand pages. I will need to retire to read all I would like to but both he and FDR and even Stalin were powerful men, one turned truly evil.

I was thinking how lucky this country was to be founded when it was and to have such great minds create it and then I think of 2000 and wonder! Should we blame the chads, the Supreme Court, or the actual doofus who ran our country during these tough times?

Stalin was evil well before the war. The soviet army almost lost because of Stalins brutal purges of it. Millions of Soviets had already died under Stalin before the war ever started.

The greatest would have to be FDR, crippled, a world wide depression, the great war, how many could have gone through all that, and yet he screwed up with the Japanese internment. Definitely tough times, and that work laid the foundations for our liberal democracy that raised the boats for so many. LBJ continued that tough leveling task. Reagan was the beginning of the end and while I think he realized he screwed up, his ideas appealed to the greedy and imperialists and today we see the fruits of Reagan in corporate greed and an illegal war.

fdr was the worst president in US history. A grave threat to our Republic, and to democratic principles. During an era of dictators, he was only kept somewhat in check thanks to the strength of the structure of our government, but had he not finally died, who knows what more damage he might have done?

Only a few American presidents might have achieved the dictator rule, Washington was one, and FDR the other, but when FDR died the VP took over as per our rules, and all went on. Now historians rate FDR the greatest president.

Forum List

Back