RonReagan calling his father impaired during his presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
link???

i heard ron reagan speak. he has nothing but good things to say about his father and says that he shouldn't be judged on the diagnosis, but on what he did as president.

try not doing the wingnut dance. or at least make an effort to be honest.

Ike, Ford, Reagan, both Bushes were called stupid by the far-left.

They didnt know what to do with Nixon until Watergate.

Called him Tricky Dick.

Would never know he won 49 out of 50 states in 1972.

Last edited:
He's probably right about Reagan being impaired but he's lying about the good things he said about him. They didn't get along period. Now he's trying to sell books by lying on how great they got along.

He's probably right about Reagan being impaired but he's lying about the good things he said about him. They didn't get along period. Now he's trying to sell books by lying on how great they got along.

Ron didn't get along with his family values dad? :lol:

funny thing is, most all the people who knew Ronald Reagan respect the love he and his son Ron had for each other...

:lol::lol::lol:

all part of the historical lib campaign to call conservatives stupid.

uhm, the man loved his father...he's just telling the truth

:eusa_shhh:

Nice way of showing love for Pops by throwing him under the bus.

Ron Jr. is a real piece of work, Im sure Nancy is busting with pride :rolleyes:

In the Whacky World of Right Wing Lunacy, truth may be considered throwing under a bus, but for most normal folks...it's only truth.

One can admire Reagan with all his faults...as a matter of fact, it keeps him human.

you may want to live in a Fairy Tale land, but most people live in the real world...get a life

and fuck off

you are no better than the gays who attacked John Silber and his son

Ron Reagan Jr. Contradicts Alzheimer’s Revelations Described in His Own Book

I did not see symptoms of dementia or anything like that while he was in office… I wasn’t thinking, “Gee, I’m seeing signs of Alzheimer’s here.”

In the liberal commentator’s new book, he says it’s fact that the his father had Alheizmer’s while still in office and vividly describes seeing signs of “something beyond mellowing” affecting President Reagan as early as three years into his first term. An excerpt from his description of Reagan’s first debate with 1984 Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale: “My heart sank as he floundered his way through his responses. He looked tired and bewildered.”

Given this passage from his new book, it’s safe to say Ron Reagan was being somewhat dishonest in this interview.

What Ron shouldve said was that Regan ate lightning and crapped thunder...even if he didnt actually consume lightning making up tough lies shows how much you love someone after they've passed

Shame he'd go to that length to sell a few books.

However, if it were true, it just goes to show that an impaired conservative makes better decisions than a normal liberal:)

However, if it were true, it just goes to show that an impaired conservative makes better decisions than a normal liberal:)

here are ROn's words... I did not see symptoms of dementia or anything like that while he was in office… I wasn’t thinking, “Gee, I’m seeing signs of Alzheimer’s here.”

what do you dislike?

:lol:

gawd, you're pathetic

here are ROn's words... I did not see symptoms of dementia or anything like that while he was in office… I wasn’t thinking, “Gee, I’m seeing signs of Alzheimer’s here.”

what do you dislike?

:lol:

gawd, you're pathetic

So let me get this right..... Ron is a doctor now?

No... Ron Jr is trying to sell books, and you Dante are a troll.

uhm, the man loved his father...he's just telling the truth

:eusa_shhh:

Nice way of showing love for Pops by throwing him under the bus.

Ron Jr. is a real piece of work, Im sure Nancy is busting with pride :rolleyes:

In the Whacky World of Right Wing Lunacy, truth may be considered throwing under a bus, but for most normal folks...it's only truth.
One can admire Reagan with all his faults...as a matter of fact, it keeps him human.

you may want to live in a Fairy Tale land, but most people live in the real world...get a life

and fuck off

you are no better than the gays who attacked John Silber and his son

So its truth because Ron Jr says it is?

I tend to believe the son who isnt a rabid liberal idiot myself... the one who isnt trying to sell a book at the expense of his old man.

So you fuck off Dante

I do not like Ronald Reagan, but I also know that would be a long time to live with the disease. I also think his son should respect his father.

Ron Reagan isn't claiming to be a doctor, he merely mentioned his own observations and feelings along with facts

gawd, you people are pathetic in the extreme. since when has discussion of Reagan's diseased mind while in office become such a subject to hide and attack people over?

facts suck...Reagan suffered during his later years in office.

Ron Reagan isn't claiming to be a doctor, he merely mentioned his own observations and feelings along with facts

gawd, you people are pathetic in the extreme. since when has discussion of Reagan's diseased mind while in office become such a subject to hide and attack people over?

facts suck...Reagan suffered during his later years in office.

Because you are a troll....and all you want to say is Reagan was diseased and his decisions show it.

Like was said ealrier.... if he did all that while "diseased" then so be it. He did a great job IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back