Ronny Jackson withdraws as VA secretary nominee! Dang? Only Best there CIC Spur? WHEE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Ronny Jackson withdraws as VA secretary nominee

Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson has withdrawn as President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, he said in a statement Thursday morning.

His nomination was hampered by a flurry of allegations about Jackson's professional conduct.
In a statement announcing his withdrawal, Jackson slammed allegations of improper behavior leveled against him as "completely false and fabricated."
"If they had any merit, I would not have been selected, promoted and entrusted to serve in such a sensitive and important role as physician to three presidents over the past 12 years," Jackson said. "Going into this process, I expected tough questions about how to best care for our veterans, but I did not expect to have to dignify baseless and anonymous attacks on my character and integrity."

Ronny Jackson withdraws as VA secretary nominee - CNNPolitics

:lol:
That was FAST.... NEXT!

• Banned
Can Jackson now just go back to the WH? Well, The Great Douche patterns would be he should. But,
So who will replace the BEST here? I do wonder why he served Dubya and Obama. Well, Obama?

So.... Dang? The New White House Medical Unit Director is to be FFS!?

upload_2018-4-26_11-1-30.png

Well, it's the Great Douche, it's possible. The Douche could make him a tempory Rear Admiral David Shulkin.

Yeah, the Dems tried to ruin someone once again, after their own had praised him until Trump nominated him.
I am certain you feel proud, real proud of you and yours destroying others that don’t think like you.

Yeah, the Dems tried to ruin someone once again, after their own had praised him until Trump nominated him.

Yup. Smart move to withdraw. The Dems seek to destroy individuals who support the administration. They are not interested in truth.

Can Jackson now just go back to the WH? Well, The Great Douche patterns would be he should. But,
So who will replace the BEST here? I do wonder why he served Dubya and Obama. Well, Obama?

View attachment 190043

Well, it's the Great Douche, it's possible. The Douche could make him a tempory Rear Admiral David Shulkin.
Obama must have loved and needed candy!

• Banned
I am certain you feel proud, real proud of you and yours destroying others that don’t think like you.

What did I do? I questioned why he served Obama? Dubya was a drunk, so I can see why he did not care.

• Banned

View attachment 190043

List the Convicted Obama Staff, please. I forgot their names.

View attachment 190043

List the convicted Trump staff please. I forgot their names!

• Banned

View attachment 190043

List the convicted Trump staff please. I forgot their names!
Well, Flynn for one. Can you name a Former U.S. President Obama staff member convicted?

You know....I am dubious of all these accusations on one hand.....but on the other hand, I HAVE seen what we have called "golden boys" protected in the Navy despite their problems....usually with alcohol. We had a LCDR in one squadron that we nicknamed "Psycho" because you didn't know what you'd get when you said hi to him....the nice guy or the angry screamer. They were protecting him and his drinking problem because he was within a year or two from retirement. The CO even told the flight surgeon to beat it one time when this LCDR was obviously drunk and about to go on a transpacific flight....the flight surgeon was going to give him a blood test.

What did I do? I questioned why he served Obama? Dubya was a drunk, so I can see why he did not care.
Obama was doped up on opiates. It explains his poor leadership and Michelle.

How is it that a doctor that can be trusted with the health and well being of several consecutive Commanders in Chief, passes several FBI background checks, and even recommended for promotion by Obama, is suddenly an irresponsible madman that pushes prescription drugs? This is yet another example of the vicious Left destroying an honorable physician's reputation, and why they should never be in a position of power.

Dirtbags on Left seem to be okay with destroying a man who has served this country and many US presidents.

Forum List

Back