Ronald Reagen could not get picked in today's GOP

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The left has been so indoctrinated into things that Hitler or Mao believed that they act as if criticizing a long dead president aka Ronald Reagen is destroying 'conservatism'. I guess if I saw the leader as a kind of religious like figure then I would think criticizing former presidents from the same party that it would destroy the authenticity of those beliefs. I really don't care if Ronald Reagen is criticized or not because it doesn't change a lot of things for me. Why don't we just accept that the president is not a messiah that determines what we all believe. I know this is going to be hard for the left since they want to make gods out of the government but they are just going to have to accept that.

I really don't know if Ronald Reagen could get elected in today's GOP. This can either be good or bad depending on who you ask. What do you think? And be honest. No partisan hacks please.

The left has been so indoctrinated into things that Hitler or Mao believed that they act as if criticizing a long dead president aka Ronald Reagen is destroying 'conservatism'. I guess if I saw the leader as a kind of religious like figure then I would think criticizing former presidents from the same party that it would destroy the authenticity of those beliefs. I really don't care if Ronald Reagen is criticized or not because it doesn't change a lot of things for me. Why don't we just accept that the president is not a messiah that determines what we all believe. I know this is going to be hard for the left since they want to make gods out of the government but they are just going to have to accept that.

I really don't know if Ronald Reagen could get elected in today's GOP. This can either be good or bad depending on who you ask. What do you think? And be honest. No partisan hacks please.
Saying Ronald Reagan could not get elected in today's GOP isn't saying anything more profound than saying John F Kennedy could not get elected in today's democrat party.

Forum List

Back