Ronald Reagan's Response to School Shootings

My God, the leftists in here are so STUPID, it's beyond amazing.

Reagan made a statement in 1968 about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, which can be applied to virtually ANYTHING in our society, and the best responses the leftists have are to point out that Reagan is dead, and Reagan was only referring to the riots and domestic violence of the 1960s.

There really is no hope for the leftists. They are the REAL zombies.

I guess that's irony? Didn't know you had it in you. :clap2:

Of course, "personal responsibility" would preclude taking a 46-year-old unrelated quote from a dead man and selling it as a current event.

Oops.

Only a leftist would put an EXPIRATION DATE on personal responsibility.

Only a leftist would try to sell the theory that personal responsibility does not apply to owning firearms.

Let's face it. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is not a concept or belief that the leftists can wrap their underdeveloped brains around.

Reagan made a statement in 1968 about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, which can be applied to virtually ANYTHING in our society, and the best responses the leftists have are to point out that Reagan is dead, and Reagan was only referring to the riots and domestic violence of the 1960s.

Of course, "personal responsibility" would preclude taking a 46-year-old unrelated quote from a dead man and selling it as a current event.

Oops.

Only a leftist would try to sell the theory that personal responsibility does not apply to owning firearms.

Let's face it. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is not a concept or belief that the leftists can wrap their underdeveloped brains around.
How'd that personal responsibility thingy work out for Reagan in his Iran Contra debacle?

Oops.

I got your thread title right here:

That's an outright lie. "Personal responsibility"... when it suits my agenda?

Duh...

Oops.

I got your thread title right here:

That's an outright lie. "Personal responsibility"... when it suits my agenda?

Duh...

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY should be one of the foundations of who a person should be.

Integrity, character, honesty, personal responsibility..................all good and decent human beings have these traits.

I know, I know. I'm delving into an area that you leftist scum know NOTHING about.

Leftists are ONLY about agendas, hypocrisy, control, and self-gratification.

Bullshit.

Actually I just went and asked Ronald Reagan (who died in 2004 but apparently news travels slow to SinCity). Here's what he had to say:

".............................."

He said "school shootings" not the school shooting in Newtown.

Here-s-Your-Sign-DVD-Cover-bill-engvall-84129_510_680.jpg

"Personal responsibility", part deux:

Hi, you have received -1630 reputation points from Ernie S..
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Here\'s your sign, idiot.

Regards,
Ernie S.

???
Another in a continuing parade of conservative suppression. Eliminate those whose viewpoints you can't handle. I've got another clown who comes back to neg every time his 48 hours are up -- even though we haven't commented on each other. Now that's what I call personal responsibility.:D

The Leftists hate him so much because he was always right on.
Disliking Ronald Reagan, The Man From General Electric, has nothing to do with one's political orientation but rather one's ability to understand that he was a corporatist puppet whose agenda was exactly what has happened and is happening to the U.S. Economy and social order, which is upward redistribution of the Nation's wealth resources and gradual dissolution of the middle class.

Those who do not understand that are easily fooled, or haven't the native intelligence to understand it, or they've been brainwashed by right-wing propaganda, or all three.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back