Ronald Reagan’s Long-Hidden Racist Conversation With Richard Nixon

XXXXXX cause racism. Who likes a thug and out of control people? And that includes white trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how quick some people are to tell you that a particular white public figure is not racist. I remember several here trying to argue with me about how I see racism in everything because I said Trump was a racist. Now that Trump has shown his racism, people who have denied this have egg splattered all over their faces. We still see many here who try denying Trumps racism.

The same thing was done for Reagan, but you see, the truth always wins. And we should feel for Ol Ronnie because he's now in a situation where he faces the ultimate consequences for his actions. There is no spokesman to try explaining away his racism so people can tell those like me how I am just making it up.

In newly unearthed audio, the then–California governor disparaged African delegates to the United Nations.
Jul 30, 2019
Tim Naftali

The day after the United Nations voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, then–California Governor Ronald Reagan phoned President Richard Nixon at the White House and vented his frustration at the delegates who had sided against the United States. “Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon gave a huge laugh.

Ronald Reagan's Long-Hidden Racist Conversation With Richard Nixon
Reagan’s racist conversation with Nixon may have been hidden, but Reagan’s racism was on full display as governor and president.

Nixon, Reagan, Trump – the GOP’s long tradition of racism and hate continue to this day.
I don't think it is hate-I think it is a matter of their having to deal with a difficult group of people-kind of like having to deal a bunch of hippie protesters. The race thing is just an obvious way to tell the players on each side.
Bullshit. You know it's racism and hate. But since it's not on you and you get an advantage because you're white it's fine with you.
Bullshit is your favorite word when you have no argument except-racism, racism, racism. Some day you'll get off your pity pot and stop blaming others for your perceived problems.

When you turn black and live, I will consider your opinion on racism.
If whites are racist but don’t kill blacks daily and blacks love blacks, but kill each other daily I’d go with racism over love.

It's funny how quick some people are to tell you that a particular white public figure is not racist. I remember several here trying to argue with me about how I see racism in everything because I said Trump was a racist. Now that Trump has shown his racism, people who have denied this have egg splattered all over their faces. We still see many here who try denying Trumps racism.

The same thing was done for Reagan, but you see, the truth always wins. And we should feel for Ol Ronnie because he's now in a situation where he faces the ultimate consequences for his actions. There is no spokesman to try explaining away his racism so people can tell those like me how I am just making it up.

In newly unearthed audio, the then–California governor disparaged African delegates to the United Nations.
Jul 30, 2019
Tim Naftali

The day after the United Nations voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, then–California Governor Ronald Reagan phoned President Richard Nixon at the White House and vented his frustration at the delegates who had sided against the United States. “Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon gave a huge laugh.

Reagan’s racist conversation with Nixon may have been hidden, but Reagan’s racism was on full display as governor and president.

Nixon, Reagan, Trump – the GOP’s long tradition of racism and hate continue to this day.

Hilarious!

Fucking hilarious from the people who WORSHIP FDR, LBJ and Planned Parenthood

Religion needs to stay out of politics, no matter what yours is or what you believe.Republicans have gone all in with the religion bullshit. they are like a cult. 90% approval rating of the most un-christian president in decades. Sheep, and never should be taken seriously again.
People like Trump for different reasons-I think religion is low on the list.
Integrity must be low on the list too, dude lies at least twice a day. If religion is out then what is left? Trump is an asshole and I like that?

Well you better get used to that asshole because he ain’t going nowhere

He is gone in 2020.
Hopefully. But trumpkins are morons so they think he’s unbeatable

Stupid little shills
And AOC ass kissers are perfect? One just got fired. Back to the religion point-one can be moral without religion. And if he had none, he would not have signed the reform bill.

Jul 30, 2019
Tim Naftali

I don't think it is hate-I think it is a matter of their having to deal with a difficult group of people-kind of like having to deal a bunch of hippie protesters. The race thing is just an obvious way to tell the players on each side.
Bullshit. You know it's racism and hate. But since it's not on you and you get an advantage because you're white it's fine with you.
Bullshit is your favorite word when you have no argument except-racism, racism, racism. Some day you'll get off your pity pot and stop blaming others for your perceived problems.

Well, YOU have white blood in you don't you? The most exotic I have is probably Mongol.

Jul 30, 2019
Tim Naftali

Hilarious!

That's what really shocks the hell out of me. How the left can't see the obvious racism from their leftist heroes.

Jul 30, 2019
Tim Naftali

Hilarious!

That's what really shocks the hell out of me. How the left can't see the obvious racism from their leftist heroes.

You don't see a lot of blacks running around declaring how the democratic party is the party of Johnson. But Lincoln was just as racist and republicans tout him. Johnson signed the civil rights act and by all measures this was the document that actually freed blacks.

Jul 30, 2019
Tim Naftali

Hilarious!

You don't see a lot of blacks running around declaring how the democratic party is the party of Johnson. But Lincoln was just as racist and republicans tout him. Johnson signed the civil rights act and by all measures this was the document that actually freed blacks.
True-I often say he was more important to civil rights than MLK.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And I can respect that. I agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If whites are racist but don’t kill blacks daily and blacks love blacks, but kill each other daily I’d go with racism over love.

Whites kill whites daily.

"Yellow River" by I.P.Daily. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

What a broad stroke of the brush. Watch some local news, 48 hours, Cops, Live PD. New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore do it have to keep going?

Forum List

Back