Ronald Reagan...the road to serfdom's pied piper

“I’ll have those n____s voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

I often find conservative wingnuts such as you post quotations that are made up. The only source for the above quotation is another right wingnut writer. So can you please tell us the official source for that quotation and not the propaganda you guys just love to believe?

And this is interesting for those unlike 'Crusader' who can think and not follow.

"Southern dialect in many parts of the southern United States changes the pronunciation of "Negro" to "nigra" (used most famously by Lyndon B. Johnson, a proponent of civil rights). In North American English, the transition from negro > ****** represented a formerly widespread sound shift. In the early editions of his dictionary, Noah Webster suggested the new spellings of zeber for "zebra", as well as neger for "Negro"."(Source)

"Many have asked why did Johnson take civil rights so seriously and what was his motivation? Lyndon Johnson was motivated by memories of his own poverty ridden childhood and also his strong belief that helping minorities would be of spiritual and economic benefit to all Americans. Johnson also believed that racial discrimination was ironically damaging the economy of his beloved South and that the area would have to abandon its racist attitudes to gain economic prosperity. Despite Johnson’s ambitions he was also a caring and compassionate man." Lyndon Johnson

American Experience . The Presidents . Lyndon B. Johnson Video, Chapter 22 - A Miasma of Trouble | PBS

Articles:Race Relations - Mike Nikitin for US Senate

Lyndon Johnson

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

Frank, you continue to exhibit the cognitive ability of a child. Are you a child, or did you have some traumatic event that terminated brain development, like when your mother dropped you out of the 10th floor window?

Wussatta, Danny Dickweed, can't deal explain away what Dingleberry ACTUALLY said?

Dingell on: Dingell Statement Clarifying Comments on Paul W. Smith Show | Congressman John D. Dingell - Representing Michigan's 15th District
Oh yeah....The time tested "what I really meant to say" clarification after one extracts the foot from their mouth.

Odd part being that party man leftist hacks like Jethro never accept those "clarifications", when it comes from someone who doesn't carry that (D) by their name. :rolleyes:

Frank, you continue to exhibit the cognitive ability of a child. Are you a child, or did you have some traumatic event that terminated brain development, like when your mother dropped you out of the 10th floor window?

Wussatta, Danny Dickweed, can't deal explain away what Dingleberry ACTUALLY said?

Dingell on: Dingell Statement Clarifying Comments on Paul W. Smith Show | Congressman John D. Dingell - Representing Michigan's 15th District

Control the people = control the Insurance companies
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Danny Dickweed, You really are a useful idiot!

You believe that? Wait, of course you believe that! You drink Hopey Changey Juice daily!

Well...this discussion went to hell fast, didn't it?
What do you want from one of Jethro's stupid threads?...Hell is pretty much where they start from in the first place.

The stupidity is always brought by YOU...you continue to prove you're only able to offer terse comments and show us your judges card...

Let's you and I debate the premise of this thread...it will be a glorious opportunity to show all of us your superior intelligence...

You believe that? Wait, of course you believe that! You drink Hopey Changey Juice daily!

Here's what I KNOW...the PEOPLE of Michigan have elected and re-elected John Dingle for 54 consecutive years ...He is the longest serving Representative, and the third longest serving Congressman ever.

But YOU, Crusader Frank, know MORE than all those generations of Americans...

Repbulicans say the government cant do anything right and then get elelcted and proove it.

If you are going to quote somebody, as you have here with P. J. O'Rourke, shouldn't you give attribution?

I love P. J. He's a national treasure. I don't agree with his conclusions mind you, but many of his observations are spot on, and communicated in a gently mocking way that all sides can smile at, even if the nod contains a "but..."

Here's what I KNOW...the PEOPLE of Michigan have elected and re-elected John Dingle for 54 consecutive years ...He is the longest serving Representative, and the third longest serving Congressman ever.

LOL. You prove time and again how consistently wrong and stupid people are.

First it was he misspoke because he was "tired" that's not me saying it, that Dingel's office saying it. Now, what he meant was controlling the insurance companies.

Did he have a Red Bull espresso somewhere in between?

He was tired.

He meant control the insurance companies.

Yeah, OK.

Last edited:
Our debt was around 700 billion when Reagan took office.

Congress controlled spending back then, Sparky

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." - Ronald W. Reagan. 1982

First he was he misspoke because he was "tired" that's no me saying it, that Dingel's office saying it. Now, what he meant was controlling the insurance companies.

He was tired.

Yeah, OK.

Yea Frank, he was tired...tired of trying to conceal for 54+ years that he is really a fascist.

You are way beyond stupid...you need to either toss the foil hat or see a competent psychiatrist.

Repbulicans say the government cant do anything right and then get elelcted and proove it.

If you are going to quote somebody, as you have here with P. J. O'Rourke, shouldn't you give attribution?

But, then maybe not, since O'Rourke was capable of actually spelling Republican, elected and prove back when he first wrote the line.

First he was he misspoke because he was "tired" that's no me saying it, that Dingel's office saying it. Now, what he meant was controlling the insurance companies.

He was tired.

Yeah, OK.

Yea Frank, he was tired...tired of trying to conceal for 54+ years that he is really a fascist.

You are way beyond stupid...you need to either toss the foil hat or see a competent psychiatrist.

He was tired of concealing his Liberal Fascism, Danny Dickweed

Forum List

Back