Ronald Reagan speaks from the Grave

This Reagan nonsense simply speaks to the desperation of the left, that's all.

So it's nonsensical to reference Reagan in a political discussion? Idiotic? Anyone who does it is an imbecile?

:lol:

No, listening to the left use a dead guy they have vilified for 30 years to score politically is laughable, and yes, sometimes imbecilic depending on the presentation.

If it weren't for the real life calamity of it,

I wish we could just let the US default on its debt, just to teach the clueless on the Right a lesson.

Of course, they being ineducable might make even that lesson futile.

ho hum..yawn

I wish we could just let the US default on its debt, just to teach the clueless on the Right a lesson.

When attempting to call others stupid, perhaps it would be wise to proof your own posts. :eusa_whistle:

Sure thing chicken little.....

Is "ineducable" a word? Perhaps "uneducated" is an actual word?

Oh, don't worry. It won't be long and inflation will be out of control, interest rates will be sky high, unemployment will double, and the U.S. dollar will be fractionalized.

It will be interesting watching the clueless leftists following their savior, Barack Hussein Obama, over the cliff, and on the way down into the abyss, it will strike them that they really screwed up by blindly following an ignorant and clueless Chicago machine politician.

This Reagan nonsense simply speaks to the desperation of the left, that's all.

So it's nonsensical to reference Reagan in a political discussion? Idiotic? Anyone who does it is an imbecile?

:lol:

No, listening to the left use a dead guy they have vilified for 30 years to score politically is laughable, and yes, sometimes imbecilic depending on the presentation.

Love your German Shepherds! We have had them in our family for DECADES. Best dogs in the world. Much more intelligent than most humans. :lol:

When attempting to call others stupid, perhaps it would be wise to proof your own posts. :eusa_whistle:

What are you babbling about, exactly?

Forum List

Back