Ronald Reagan speaks from the Grave

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." -- Ronald Reagan

lol, some of you people and your hardon for the Tea Party.

sorta sad.

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." -- Ronald Reagan

Even the MSM knows, so far, Papa Obama is more like
Carter

Out of the mouths of boobs: Chris Matthews committed two Freudian slips in one paragraph this weekend. And we’re pretty sure he’d like to take both of them back if he could.

Matthews: If the Republicans get a real opportunity next year because President Carter, President – there’s a mistake – President uh, uh, Obama doesn’t seem to have a grip on it, he doesn’t seem to be able to pull the economy back. He’s not, it’s not working. Who would be the best to exploit that situation? Because that’s the person who would win.

Freudian Slip #1: Calling President Obama “President Carter.”

A completely understandable error. The two Presidents are now united by such equally inept foreign and domestic agendas that anyone could easily mistake one President for the other.

Freudian Slip #2: “He’s not…it’s not working.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvR4YwbwAtw]‪Chris Matthews Calls Obama Pres. Carter - NewWaveSlave.com‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

When ideologues are elected what do you expect. The tea party children are so stupid it is amazing that this many idiots were elected in 2010. It reminds me of arguments during the collapse that was finally the great depression. Republicans sure didn't learn much.

"And now John Stanton, political reporter for non-partisan, Roll Call, says the number of GOP debt ceiling deniers is rising. He reported house republicans laughed a republican economist out of a meeting when he told them default was imminent.

May God, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Human Reason Save The Republic!"

quote from OP

LOL crack me up. when ideologues are elected.

Just what the hell do you call the OBAMA?

And what do you call people who voted for nothing more than, HOPE AND CHANGE.

genius:lol:

lol, some of you people and your hardon for the Tea Party.

sorta sad.

Of course they do.... They can only attack "The Tea Party" they have no one to directly attack they can't form a strategy because there is no single entity for them to work against. The left is doing the same thing it has always done it attacks this nation and the people this time its having a much harder time of it because they are fighting against an ideal and a belief and they are failing

If it weren't for the real life calamity of it,

I wish we could just let the US default on its debt, just to teach the clueless on the Right a lesson.

Of course, they being ineducable might make even that lesson futile.

Forum List

Back