Ronald Reagan phucked us over...big time!

ronald-reagan-quote-on-government-ronald-reagan-archives-patriots-rising.jpg
here AGAIN is Ronnie making fun of sheep like you who fell for the propaganda of the CIA controlled media what a great president he was.
Reaganclown.gif

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He might have wanted to go through with that at the very get go when he first got in but after the CIA sent him a message after being in office just a couple of months that was-"you do what we tell you or you will suffer the same fate as kennedy" he willingly let them become his puppet masters after that and do what they told him to do unlike kennedy who never backed down and paid the price for it as a result.

Last edited:
NEGATIVE...you’re lying to yourself...you know this.
Do you need me to post per capita statistics such as welfare, criminality, incarceration, school dropout rate, teen pregnancy, abortions...etc
Let me know, I aim to enlighten the ignorant, scared and self manipulated.

charity begins at home, s0n

here AGAIN is Ronnie making fun of sheep like you who fell for the propaganda of the CIA controlled media what a great president he was.
Reaganclown.gif

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He might have wanted to go through with that at the very get go when he first got in but after the CIA sent him a message after being in office just a couple of months that was-"you do what we tell you or you will suffer the same fate as kennedy" he willingly let them become his puppet masters after that and do what they told him to do unlike kennedy who never backed down and paid the price for it as a result.

images

Forum List

Back