Ronald Reagan once said.....

'Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."

In light of this, I submit:

Then you can always disgrace yourself, disgrace the country, disgrace the constitution and everything the country was set up to be.. and write multiple books
change-we-can-believe-in-obama-books.jpg

the-audacity-of-hope.jpg

2009-04-02-Dreams_From_My_Father.jpg

Last edited:
How would a Librul know what disgrace looks like anyway?

Obama took money from Felon Tony Rezko, Rangle is Chairman of Way & Means, Geithner Tax Cheat is Treasurer. I think you HAVE To be a Disgrace to advance as a Dem

And remember McCain and his scandal?
Do we really want to list all the scandals sorted by party?

You mean the "scandal" where he answered all questions without any hesitation and it was found that he did absolutely nothing wrong other than perhaps use poor judgement as to who he associated with?

That scandal?

Obama took money from Felon Tony Rezko, Rangle is Chairman of Way & Means, Geithner Tax Cheat is Treasurer. I think you HAVE To be a Disgrace to advance as a Dem

You mean the "scandal" where he answered all questions without any hesitation and it was found that he did absolutely nothing wrong other than perhaps use poor judgement as to who he associated with?

That scandal?

See what happens when you pal around with Democrats?

You mean when he was cleared in the Keating Five?

Cleared of criminal actions but the report said he was stupid.

Palin represents Faith, Family and Freedom. No wonder the Neo-Marxists loathe her.

Brain Dead CO2 Exhaling Zombies

zombies.jpg

It's been 4 minutes since my last Palin thread, can't hold out any longer Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

An original response by you, Frankie.

BTW "CO2 exhaling" versus what? We all exhale CO2.

Palin represents Faith, Family and Freedom. No wonder the Neo-Marxists loathe her.

Brain Dead CO2 Exhaling Zombies

zombies.jpg

It's been 4 minutes since my last Palin thread, can't hold out any longer Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

An original response by you, Frankie.

BTW "CO2 exhaling" versus what? We all exhale CO2.

You're melting the Martian Polar Ice caps, please stop it

I wonder

Is Palin a superstar of the left or right.

If I did not know better, I would swear more libs want Palin to run versus "non-liberals"

You libs must understand something. There do exist a remote chance that she could win if she runs. So stop playing with fire!!

'Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."

In light of this, I submit:

totally agree....

An excellent analogy, b/c Obama's ticket for the Presidency lost and he then resigned from the office he had under bizarre circumstances.

Oh wait, he didn't do any of that.

Many politicians have written books to propel their careers (JFK). However, Reagan was specifically talking about people who failed in politics and their penchant to write books.

I wonder

If I did not know better, I would swear more libs want Palin to run versus "non-liberals"

You libs must understand something. There do exist a remote chance that she could win if she runs. So stop playing with fire!!

We do want her to run.

We know she isn't going too.

I wonder

There is also a remote chance that monkeys could fly out of your butt.

Forum List

Back