Ronald Reagan bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies

You know, Reagan was a Democrat until 1962... He married Nancy in 1952...

So he was chasing skirts while a registered Democrat...

Now, tell us how he cheated on Nancy with no evidence to back you up...
Nancy was a Hollywood Hoover, back in the day, was said to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Did he get a blow job in the Oval Office? Did he ever have to lie that "he did not have sex with that woman?".

Too funny!

He prolly wouldn't have remembered.

I mean if you can't remember something that actually matters to the country you're supposed to be in charge of like, oh I dunno, trading arms for hostages or something -- it's doubtful you're gonna remember your personal shit.

You know, Reagan was a Democrat until 1962... He married Nancy in 1952...

So he was chasing skirts while a registered Democrat...

Now, tell us how he cheated on Nancy with no evidence to back you up...
Nancy was a Hollywood Hoover, back in the day, was said to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Yeah I've read that too.

Quick, somebody look up her political party registration at the time. There's points to put up!

That's what I'm saying. This thread is as silly as the right-wing Lewinskygate charade where the rest of the world laughed their heads off at us as half our politicians posed and strutted like a collective three-year-old who's just discovered poo-poos.

Of course you are right, but it is valid to point out the hypocrisy of the right in relationship to who is involved.

I half-expected you were being ironical there. :beer:

As I kept saying during that national embarrassment, if Ralph Kramden is boinking his neighbor Trixie at home it's got no bearing on my bus ride, so it's a simple matter of consistency.

OTOH it's hilarious how post 3 took the bait and actually tries to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies. :disbelief:

That's almost as good as the "Democrat-run cities" gambit. :lmao:

But somehow it's not remotely hilarious how the OP tried "to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies?" Or did you just ignore that portion of deanie's post?

Oh these right wingers and their "family values". Seems they are always sex maniacs. Marriage vows mean nothing. Either they are "Pussyhounds" or caught at airport men's rooms.

If they can't even keep a marriage vow, who could believe anything they say?

Post 6. First thing I did here actually.
duh_smiley.gif

Anything else?

Mea culpa.

For the record, I do not connect any behavior with politics. But I felt compelled to point out to deanie that Reagan, in his skirt chasing days, was not a Republican...

Still irrelevant. There's nothing in any political philosophy that opines on skirt-chasing. That's called biology.

This news makes me like the guy more. Of course......I've always liked him. He's likable. But....he was one fucked up dude when it came to governing.

The fact that he got his candle wet many times......before or during his marriage....doesn't bother me one bit. I'd look at him funny if he didn't.

Sorry guys. You have nothing to match up with Reagan since maybe Kennedy, but then he fell short since he was shoot by a lefty.

You lose.

Uh -- really.... so you know who was shoot Kennedy?.
You tell world who was shoot Kennedy now. Inquiring minds want know.

Sorry guys. You have nothing to match up with Reagan since maybe Kennedy, but then he fell short since he was shoot by a lefty.

You lose.

Well said. You are so impressive.
Not I, Reagan. The best
president in living memory.

Ummmm. No.

He's largely responsible for much of what ails this nation. You'd never admit that.....but that's OK. You are insignificant. You'll be insignificant until you decide to deal with facts.

You lose.

Do I know "who was shoot Kennedy"? Is that some kind of passive structure?

Sorry, I really can't deal with semi-literate ding bats.

You lose.

I can't either. So I try to dumb down to whatever pidgin they struggle with, that they might understand.
As I keep saying, literacy is a lost art.

So you don't know after all. Didn't think so.

Entirely and abjectly irrelevant thread.
into%20a%20toilet.gif
Are you kidding me? With 50 different women, you know there were at least a few BJs in there somewhere. Where is your outrage? .......or is that reserved for when you think it will help you politically?

That's what I'm saying. This thread is as silly as the right-wing Lewinskygate charade where the rest of the world laughed their heads off at us as half our politicians posed and strutted like a collective three-year-old who's just discovered poo-poos.

Of course you are right, but it is valid to point out the hypocrisy of the right in relationship to who is involved.

I half-expected you were being ironical there. :beer:

As I kept saying during that national embarrassment, if Ralph Kramden is boinking his neighbor Trixie at home it's got no bearing on my bus ride, so it's a simple matter of consistency.

OTOH it's hilarious how post 3 took the bait and actually tries to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies. :disbelief:

That's almost as good as the "Democrat-run cities" gambit. :lmao:

But somehow it's not remotely hilarious how the OP tried "to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies?" Or did you just ignore that portion of deanie's post?

Oh these right wingers and their "family values". Seems they are always sex maniacs. Marriage vows mean nothing. Either they are "Pussyhounds" or caught at airport men's rooms.

If they can't even keep a marriage vow, who could believe anything they say?

You said: But somehow it's not remotely hilarious how the OP tried "to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies?" Or did you just ignore that portion of deanie's post?

It's only the right wing who constantly try to smear people over sex. Look at what the right wing has been trying to do to Obama, Obama's mother, wife and even his daughters.

But, if it's a right winger involved, then it's no one's business. Remember, Republicans think they are the party of morals, goodness, charity, honesty, sensitivity, and God.

Until they are caught.

Hoist on their own petard. In fact, Republicans put the "tard" in "petard".

Clearly, Republicans kneel and worship at the alter of the "Church of the Heartless Bastard". They are not the nice people they imagine themselves to be.

You lose.

Look at your own post.

" but then he fell short since he was shoot by a lefty."

I used to say that the Koch Brothers paid Rdean to post here to embarrass Progressives. But I'm convinced that Rdean is just plain fucking nuts, as insane as a Batman villain

Forum List

Back