Ronald Reagan and The Children

I guess they just want Obama to read them a book.

At least he can read, and apparently much better than both a history major who knew nothing of history, and who was an MBA that failed at every business he was ever involved in, LOL....

Conservatives are just doing the same thing they did when Clinton was elected - going nuts! Their actions today speak volumes, in power they do nothing*, out of power they scream and rant and rave and cry like the chickenhawk babies they are.

Conservative media take note: Reagan preached tax cut gospel to America’s students | Media Matters for America

* Almost nothing - they support the wealthy and they support and excuse the corporate crooks. S&L, Enron, and the recent collapse. But the rich got richer, that 'trickle down' must stop quickly.

Reagan speech was made AFTER the 1988 election. Stop snorting the Obama Kool Aid, it makes you sounds silly and look ridiculous.

Ohhhhh Media Matters found a Reagan speech to one class! Ohhhhh! That just like Obama trying to indoctrinate ALL 4th graders.

All Hail Media Matters! Hail Obama!

scarface_tony_montana_cocaine.jpg

Conservatives are just doing the same thing they did when Clinton was elected - going nuts! Their actions today speak volumes, in power they do nothing*, out of power they scream and rant and rave and cry like the chickenhawk babies they are.

Conservative media take note: Reagan preached tax cut gospel to America’s students | Media Matters for America

* Almost nothing - they support the wealthy and they support and excuse the corporate crooks. S&L, Enron, and the recent collapse. But the rich got richer, that 'trickle down' must stop quickly.

Reagan speech was made AFTER the 1988 election. Stop snorting the Obama Kool Aid, it makes you sounds silly and look ridiculous.

Ohhhhh Media Matters found a Reagan speech to one class! Ohhhhh! That just like Obama trying to indoctrinate ALL 4th graders.

scarface_tony_montana_cocaine.jpg

Trying to slip that one in again, Crusader? LOL It's already been pointed out that he was still president at that point...

Prime example of someone stating a falsehood....being proven wrong...and just slinking over to another thread on another day hoping that no one notices.

All hail the CON$ervative perpetual Dumb Act!

It has been pointed out to you multiple times in multiple threads that that was not the first time Reagan tried to indoctrinate students, but still you play dumb. :cuckoo:

Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Students of John A. Holmes High School of Edenton, North Carolina
Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Students of John A. Holmes High School of Edenton, North Carolina

May 13, 1986

The Great Trickledownalater gave two speeches to school children during his acting tour as President.

Both of them pushed his tax cuts for the rich.

Go figure. Must be a liberal thing.:lol:

were the children required to write leeters of support as part of the federal speech ciriculum.....

The Great Trickledownalater gave two speeches to school children during his acting tour as President.

were the children required to write leeters of support as part of the federal speech ciriculum.....

So your rationalization is that propaganda is not propaganda if letters aren't written. :cuckoo:

Required?

Leeters of support?

Speech ciriculum?

Priceless! :lol::lol::lol:

Bush asked them to send letters of support in his speech to students back in 1991!!! :eusa_whistle:

"Let me leave you with a simple message: Every time you walk through that classroom door, make it your mission to get a good education. Don't do it just because your parents, or even the President, tells you. Do it for yourselves. Do it for your future. And while you're at it, help a little brother or sister to learn, or maybe even Mom or Dad. Let me know how you're doing. Write me a letter -- and I'm serious about this one -- write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals. I think you know the address."
President George H W Bush

Last edited:
I think US children should not be forced to listen to anyone other than Ronald McDonald and any Chinese menue of the day.

We should prepare them for their future.

There is a hell of a lot more to it than just a letter. Or at least there was. that's the problem.

Bush asked them to send letters of support in his speech to students back in 1991!!! :eusa_whistle:

"Let me leave you with a simple message: Every time you walk through that classroom door, make it your mission to get a good education. Don't do it just because your parents, or even the President, tells you. Do it for yourselves. Do it for your future. And while you're at it, help a little brother or sister to learn, or maybe even Mom or Dad. Let me know how you're doing. Write me a letter -- and I'm serious about this one -- write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals. I think you know the address."
President George H W Bush

There is a hell of a lot more to it than just a letter. Or at least there was. that's the problem.

First it was talking to students was indoctrination until it was shown that Reagan and Bush did it.
Then it became writing letters was indoctrination until it was shown Bush did it.
Now it's just some unnamed, unknown reason which really means there is no real reason other than whatever Obama does the crybaby CON$ will whine about it.

Forum List

Back