Ron Reagan

ScreamingEagle said:
Can you tell us why Kerry didn't get an honorable discharge until March 2001?
(That's like 30 years after the war.)

Dont know and Dont care, I'm not going to event waste time on that Plastic Fake. He is not even worth defending or voting for that is a given.

I like how people assmue because you attack Bush you must be for Kerry.

White knight said:
Dont know and Dont care, I'm not going to event waste time on that Plastic Fake. He is not even worth defending or voting for that is a given.

I like how people assmue because you attack Bush you must be for Kerry.

Well, you just sit back and take potshots at everybody. That's the same as doing nothing.

How about stating who - and what - you're FOR?

To my way of thinking, Ron Reagan, Jr. is the product of his mother--worshipping at the altar of "show biz" and its culture. He tried to make it his career but was a big flop. Now he is a "political analyst" for MSNBC, not because he has any credentials in this area, but simply because his dad was Ronald Reagan and he spouted a few words about stem cell research and politicians who wear their Christianity on their sleeves at the Dem National Convention in July. No one had any political interest in him until then.

Michael Reagan is the proud son of Ronald Reagan, though not biologically. President Reagan adored Michael and was proud of him. Probably wondered how he could have produced such a son as Ron, Jr.

For MSNBC to foist off Ron, Jr.--a dancer and dog show host--as a "political analyst" is beyond belief. No wonder no one watches MSNBC.

musicman said:
Well, you just sit back and take potshots at everybody. That's the same as doing nothing.

How about stating who - and what - you're FOR?
They are all a bunch of worthless suit wearing pansies
Lets Bash them All.
If people were not skeptical and tried to prove or disprove anything, and took everything for face value like it was spoon feed to us, where would that put them?

White knight said:
They are all a bunch of worthless suit wearing pansies
Lets Bash them All.
If people were not skeptical and tried to prove or disprove anything, and took everything for face value like it was spoon feed to us, where would that put them?

There's a difference between being skeptical and being an arsehole. You appear to need some anger management counseling.

Oh, and I guess you think the are both honorable upstanding men, who have worked very hard to get to where they both are now, as opposed to being their birth right?

Forum List

Back