Ron Reagan, "...Judaism, Islam, Christianity, they hate women, they hate genitals."

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Ron Reagan's Zinger: Monotheists Actually Hate Women And Sex - World Religion News

"As the talk went on, Ron Reagan made the comment "All of those monotheisms, they're terrified of women. Whether it's Judaism, Islam, Christianity, they hate women, they hate genitals." He named Judaism, Christianity, and Islam as the three monotheistic religions which specifically show tendencies to hate women and refrain from doing anything to fight for women’s rights. He spoke about their closed attitudes about the matter and how they are supposed to know more about the issue but were better off not knowing anything about them."

more at link

Ron Reagan is the LAST person I give a crap to hear his views on anything. He would be a nobody without his Father's name. and he disgraced that when President Reagan was alive. pfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Ron Reagan's Zinger: Monotheists Actually Hate Women And Sex - World Religion News

"As the talk went on, Ron Reagan made the comment "All of those monotheisms, they're terrified of women. Whether it's Judaism, Islam, Christianity, they hate women, they hate genitals." He named Judaism, Christianity, and Islam as the three monotheistic religions which specifically show tendencies to hate women and refrain from doing anything to fight for women’s rights. He spoke about their closed attitudes about the matter and how they are supposed to know more about the issue but were better off not knowing anything about them."

more at link
meh, some guys just aren't genitals guys.

Which is why we love marriage and have many many children.

In fact the first commandment given to man was to multiply and replenish the earth. Odd commandment if we hate sex so much. We just argue against profaning the power of procreation and being crass

more at link

I'm glad to see you back. I thought you were banned or something.

more at link

I'm glad to see you back. I thought you were banned or something.

Was for about a week, but once it was up was on another discussion site and enjoying the summer. Now that's the pool's closed though...:)

Which is why we love marriage and have many many children.

In fact the first commandment given to man was to multiply and replenish the earth. Odd commandment if we hate sex so much. We just argue against profaning the power of procreation and being crass

Well, the second anyway. First was 'be fruitful.' :)

Forum List

Back