Ron Reagan Jr.

Besides being the son of a political figure what has this guy done to qualify him as a host albeit fill in host.
I can't tolerate him as a guest much less host.Did he get a degree in political science.The guy is a Lib and if anyone wants a laugh watch this guy when he's a guest on Chris Mathews show...They kiss each others ass like there's a Democrat in the WH that appears to be in over his head....Oh wait...my bad.....

Besides being the son of a political figure what has this guy done to qualify him as a host albeit fill in host.
I can't tolerate him as a guest much less host.Did he get a degree in political science.The guy is a Lib and if anyone wants a laugh watch this guy when he's a guest on Chris Mathews show...They kiss each others ass like there's a Democrat in the WH that appears to be in over his head....Oh wait...my bad.....
Sad to see verbal homosexual sex among liberals in the open isn't it?

You wonder at the family dynamics, where the adopted son idolizes his dad, but the two natural kids do everything they possibly can to crap on the guy...

Ron Jr. is and always was a serious douche.

Well President Ronald Reagan committed Treason, broke the law and violated the Constitution...all to support terrorists that raped and murdered nuns. And he did this while causing an economic meltdown that had to be bailed out using tax payer funds. (Sound familiar?)

But aside from that..he was a pretty nice guy. Nice hair too.

Man, guy, you really are nuts, aren't you, Shallow?

Hey, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what the Iranians got out of this mythic deal Reagan made with them...

Kinda strange when Republicans revere Reagan as the "family values" president huh?

It's the "Thee not me" attitude.

They don't mind lording over your life.
IMO...I can live with Iran Contra, or Reagan taking credit for the final collapse of the Soviet Union....but his biggest faux pas was giving Falwell, Robertson, and the moral majority a voice in politics. We're paying for that still today. I'm all for people exercizing thier christian morality when they lead, but that decision made it okay for tax exempt religious organiztions to invoke god in public legislation.

Only reason why they have a platform is because libs like you keep making war on traditional values...

Reagan was a real pip.
I'm not sure that big stuffed toy ever had the bandwidth to come up with something like that. Reagan loving Republicans have been giving Reagan credit for everything that happened around him, and the only thing he deserved credit for was his defense spending stimulus that exploded the deficit.

I don't think he had the depth to come up with Iran Contra. Now Nancy!....maybe....great woman that Nancy Reagan.

Oh, you're one of those "all those great speeches Reagan made were by an unknown, unlauded speech writer...now THAT guy was great!" peeps.

Sorry, Reagan was great, truly great, and we haven't seen anything like him since, nor before him since the founding fathers were in circulation.

What qualifies Rush to be anything but a drug-addicted blow-hard?

You wonder at the family dynamics, where the adopted son idolizes his dad, but the two natural kids do everything they possibly can to crap on the guy...

Ron Jr. is and always was a serious douche.

Well President Ronald Reagan committed Treason, broke the law and violated the Constitution...all to support terrorists that raped and murdered nuns. And he did this while causing an economic meltdown that had to be bailed out using tax payer funds. (Sound familiar?)

But aside from that..he was a pretty nice guy. Nice hair too.

Man, guy, you really are nuts, aren't you, Shallow?

Hey, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what the Iranians got out of this mythic deal Reagan made with them...

I provide links and videos proving what I posted. You can check those. Reagan himself admits to the wrong doing.

Kinda strange when Republicans revere Reagan as the "family values" president huh?

IMO...I can live with Iran Contra, or Reagan taking credit for the final collapse of the Soviet Union....but his biggest faux pas was giving Falwell, Robertson, and the moral majority a voice in politics. We're paying for that still today. I'm all for people exercizing thier christian morality when they lead, but that decision made it okay for tax exempt religious organiztions to invoke god in public legislation.

Well you can and you are..

It has allowed for almost every illegal thing our politicians do from that point onward.

Cheney is a war criminal. He cannot leave the country. But because of Reagan, he is a "protected" class. And it's both parties protecting him because they want availability to those powers.

It has allowed for almost every illegal thing our politicians do from that point onward.

Cheney is a war criminal. He cannot leave the country. But because of Reagan, he is a "protected" class. And it's both parties protecting him because they want availability to those powers.

WHAT THE FRAK DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RON REAGAN JR? :cuckoo:

Read the thread.

Get back to me.

Read the thread.

Get back to me.

I'm getting back to you and I don't know how to break this to you but the thread is about Ron Reagan Jr...the son of President Reagan.....:lol::lol::lol:

I provide links and videos proving what I posted. You can check those. Reagan himself admits to the wrong doing.

Uh, guy, the only thing you hear are voices in your head.

We'll try again.

You claim Reagan made a deal with the Iranians in 1980 to hold the hostages, even though he had no authority at that time and no ability to offer the Iranians anything.

So what did the Iranians get out of that deal? Iran contra didn't happen until 1986. What did the Iranians get in 1980 to make them hold the hostages longer?

As for Iran Contra - We sold the Iranians weapons in exchange for their help with terrorists in Lebanon. So did everyone else. We are the only country in the world that sees weapons sales as an extension of policy. Everyone else just sees it as commerce.

Dodgy deals like that went on long before Reagan and will continue long after obama's gone. Grow up and get real.

Only reason why they have a platform is because libs like you keep making war on traditional values...
I'm not a liberal. I go to church and have faith. I'm not a Democrat. I didn't vote for Obama.

And I'm not making war on traditional values. I work. I pay taxes and I obey the law. I help my cousin coach a little league baseball team. I donate to two different charirties monthly, and I volunteer several times a year. Besides being diviorced...I'm an angel.

Conservative media has been telling you what a conservative is...and they're wrong.

Last edited:
Anyone else watch this guy on PMS-NBC?

Now in his fifties, he is starting to look more like his father, and even imitates some of the guys mannerisms. Except, of course, he's playing the role of a flaming liberal.

Hey, Ron, your dad's been dead for 7 years now, you can stop kicking his ass or trying to embarrass him. Resolve your daddy issues with your shrink, don't make the rest of us watch!
if he didn't kick daddy's corpse, they wouldn't allow him on TV and his money would dry up.

Always follow the money.

Anyone else watch this guy on PMS-NBC?

Now in his fifties, he is starting to look more like his father, and even imitates some of the guys mannerisms. Except, of course, he's playing the role of a flaming liberal.

Hey, Ron, your dad's been dead for 7 years now, you can stop kicking his ass or trying to embarrass him. Resolve your daddy issues with your shrink, don't make the rest of us watch!
if he didn't kick daddy's corpse, they wouldn't allow him on TV and his money would dry up.

Always follow the money.

Like Iran-Contra?!?! :cool:

Forum List

Back