Ron Reagan.. Is it just me or does he irk

phadras

Feb 17, 2004
the daylights out of a lot of people... It's almost as though his goal in life is now to piss on his father's so recent grave... Ronald Reagan was a conservative, God-fearing man.. His son is a very left wing athiest with a disgusting disdain for anyone who has faith... Lately when I watch MSNBC and see him it's as if his intention is to undue everything of his father's legacy...... Almost like a petulant teenager trying to do all those things his parents are against just out of adolescent spite... Wonder what Nancy has to think of her ultraliberal son...?

What's ironic, is that Michael Reagan who is Ronald Reagan's adopted son, is a much more likeable person. In fact Michael Reagan was adopted by Ronald Reagan and first wife Jane Wyman. Michael was molested as a child by a camp counselor I believe, and really grew up with some emotional issues. As an adult, he's one of the most kind persons you could ever meet(which I did, at a book signing).

Ronald Jr. seems almost like a spoiled child in adult form. It's obvious that none of his father's values rubbed off, yet poor little adopted Michael became quite an adult.

I do have one question. Please don't take this as biggoted question, but is Ronald Reagan Jr. gay?

One other comment: I thought that Jr.'s comment at his father's funeral about some people wearing their religion on their sleeves was so regrettable, and really was improper during a time of venerating his father.

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

He not only irks' me, but what is really the pisser is that he got his analyst job based on name alone. He is so out of touch and has such a blatant agenda, it renders his analysis of ANYTHING moot.

Forum List

Back