Ron/Rand Paul?

Now we know that the right will not elect Rand, the freshman senator with no experience, not even as a community organizer.

I think he'd be more likely to ask Gary Johnson to run with him than he would Rand, but I suppose it's possible.

He's not doing so well in the polls, but I think if he got some visibility, he'd be the R's best chance at a win.

He's in third in all of the most recent polls and polling right around 15%. I would say that's pretty good.

He's not doing so well in the polls, but I think if he got some visibility, he'd be the R's best chance at a win.

He's doing much better in the polls than last time around.

Most polls are including Palin who's not officially in the race, and now they're including Giuliani as well. If you take those 2 out, Paul is right around 3rd place behind Bachman.

Bachman isn't going to be there until the end, she'll be out eventually. I can't imagine how anyone takes her seriously.

Paul and son would leave the country in much better shape than Bush and son did.
Let's see if the country takes him more serious after he wins the Iowa Straw Poll.

Forum List

Back