Ron Pual supporters. I have this question about the dept. of education

I generally don't even bother with his threads anymore. But today 5 of the top 8 were his so I chimed in.

You don't bother because you cannot hold your own.

I post in many liberal threads, just not yours. You see your threads almost always comprise of nothing but generalizations and insults of the right. Your nothing but a troll with mindless nonsense to spread and this thread is proof.

This thread is proof? In this thread, all I asked is why Ron Paul supporters would support this policy. Most of my threads have links to back them up.

You don't bother because you cannot hold your own.

I post in many liberal threads, just not yours. You see your threads almost always comprise of nothing but generalizations and insults of the right. Your nothing but a troll with mindless nonsense to spread and this thread is proof.

This thread is proof? In this thread, all I asked is why Ron Paul supporters would support this policy. Most of my threads have links to back them up.

Links to bullshit blogs are not back up. They are opinions. Just like yours.

Do you not see how ridiculous it would be if Paul got rid of not only the Dept. of Education, but any PRIVATE bank lending as well? He expects students to pay for their education out of their own pockets. Which, of course, would be impossible.

Why in the hell would that be a good idea?

I'm all for making some changes in the Dept of Ed, but to get rid of it entirely is just nonsense.

Before the dept of ed we were ranked in the top 5 year in year out.
since it's inception we have fallen to 18th. It's an utter failure. the numbers don't lie.

before all these grants and government loans got out of hand you used to be able to work your way through or get a scolorship. but since the colleges know they will get paid any amount they demand, whether you finish or not...

Just more proof the left refuses to see that involving the gov fucks shit up.

Do you not see how ridiculous it would be if Paul got rid of not only the Dept. of Education, but any PRIVATE bank lending as well? He expects students to pay for their education out of their own pockets. Which, of course, would be impossible.

Why in the hell would that be a good idea?

I'm all for making some changes in the Dept of Ed, but to get rid of it entirely is just nonsense.

The Dept of Education didn't even exist until Jimmy Carter created it. How did this country survive for almost 200 years without it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back