Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk: Homeland Security: What Is It Good For?...

FEMA threatening to arrest a man for removing a FEMA tarp from his own home? Oh man, you can't make this bizarre chit up.

Government is the problem and proves it daily. Yet millions of Americans still have complete faith in their government.

Can't fix stupid.

Government is the problem and proves it daily. Yet millions of Americans still have complete faith in their government.

Can't fix stupid.

They wanted to arrest the guy for removing FEMA tarp from his own home. They even made a mistake. The tarp was supposed to go on his neighbor's home. My God, what a mess.

When they were talking about de-funding homeland security, I was really rooting for it to happen. Too bad congress "got their shit together."

Finally they were talking some sense in my book.

It was a mistake to tie immigration to Homeland security. Folks really believe that we need this. You will never make them believe that they don't need the government to take care of them, any more than you will make them believe we don't need to fight the "terrsts," and topple Syria.

Right on good Doctor!

Bullshit

Homeland Security , actually spelled Homeland INsecurity , is good for ELECTABLE politicians because it impresses:

1- the sheeple
2- the dingle berries
3- the fucktards
4- government supremacists
5- fascists
6- skylar
7- 85 % of the narcotized populace

Spot On! Nominated for 'Post of the Year' for sure. Thanks.

Forum List

Back