Ron Paul's poll numbers & financial...

The only reason Ron Paul cant win is because morons think Ron Paul cant win.

How many times has Paul run for president since 1988, three maybe four.

Every time it’s the same before the primaries begin: lots of buzz, wins straw polls, looks good in some opinion polls, raises money, etc, etc…

And as soon as the primaries begin Paul’s nowhere to be found, as if he never existed.

You’d think his supporters would have figured this out by now.
Since when is a passion for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness a mental disorder?

It isn’t. It’s the belief only a Paul presidency can bring this about.

Ron Paul Can't Win Zombies - YouTube

Actually the only reason he can't win is because not enough people will vote for him. They dont vote for him because he and his supporters are batshit crazy.

Since when is a passion for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness a mental disorder?

When it comes with a foreign policy that says Iran ought to have a nuke.

I do not believe that the masters in the GOP are going to select Ron Paul to carry the Republican flag into the 2012 election.

The man apparently wants something akin to honest capitalism.

That's the last thing our ruling class wants to happen.

"My TV said Paul can't win so I just go along it." :uhoh3:

Ron Paul has been consistently polling around 15% and averages a 3rd place finish in most polls since he started. He's also in 3rd place for fundraising according to opensecrets.org. And as the other candidates drop out his numbers will rise.

But even if he doesn't get the nomination Americans win because he injects real issues into the debate, not just posing like some Southwest Cowboy as other candidates do.

"My TV said Paul can't win so I just go along it." :uhoh3:

Ron Paul has been consistently polling around 15% and averages a 3rd place finish in most polls since he started. He's also in 3rd place for fundraising according to opensecrets.org. And as the other candidates drop out his numbers will rise.

But even if he doesn't get the nomination Americans win because he injects real issues into the debate, not just posing like some Southwest Cowboy as other candidates do.

Yeah, Paul raised more than Michelle Bachmann. WooWoo! Perry raised almost 50% more than Paul, and Romney nearly 3 times as much.
Hint, third place is not a winner. And Bachmann supporters will not jump ship to Paul.
What "real issues" does he inject? Whether Iran ought to have a nuclear weapon or not?

New Topics

Forum List

Back