Ron Pauls own son embarresed to support him?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
FRANKFORT — By effectively ending his presidential campaign before Kentucky's primary, Ron Paul has prevented a potentially awkward situation for his son, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Bowling Green.
Despite the popularity of Rand Paul, a Tea Party darling who rose from relative obscurity to become one of Kentucky's most popular political figures, Ron Paul was expected to take a shellacking from presumed GOP nominee Mitt Romney on Tuesday.
The elder Paul hasn't campaigned in Kentucky, and his son hasn't publicly urged Kentucky voters to get behind his father.

Read more here: Ron Paul exit spared Rand Paul from awkward Kentucky primary | Politics and Government | Kentucky.com

Gee I guess that is what happnes when you name your son after a woman who wrote a book titled "the vurtue ot shelfishness"

I don't see any embarrassed Pauls, Ron or Rand. I think there are few more important issues that should be addressed instead of trying to catapult a non-existent embarrassment.

I think you should be embarrassed for posting this.

I don't see any embarrassed Pauls, Ron or Rand. I think there are few more important issues that should be addressed instead of trying to catapult a non-existent embarrassment.

I think you should be embarrassed for posting this.

Ok why did Rand Paul not actively support his own fathers bid for president?
I recall that Ron supportd his sons bid for the senate.

Gee I guess that is what happnes when you name your son after a woman who wrote a book titled "the vurtue ot shelfishness"

She wrote a book about the virtues of clams, mussels and oysters?? :eek:

shellfish.jpg

:lmao:

This isn't the kind of state where Ron Paul's been doing well," said University of Kentucky political scientist Steve Voss. "For one thing, the southern states have tended to be more hostile to Ron Paul's foreign policies. What he offered was a less interventionist foreign policy than we usually get from Republicans. And that played well with people outside the South who were unhappy with the Bush administration's aggressive foreign policy. It's not playing so well in the South where the presence of the military is a lot larger."

That pesky libertarian foreign policy, or lack thereof.

FRANKFORT — By effectively ending his presidential campaign before Kentucky's primary, Ron Paul has prevented a potentially awkward situation for his son, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Bowling Green.
Despite the popularity of Rand Paul, a Tea Party darling who rose from relative obscurity to become one of Kentucky's most popular political figures, Ron Paul was expected to take a shellacking from presumed GOP nominee Mitt Romney on Tuesday.
The elder Paul hasn't campaigned in Kentucky, and his son hasn't publicly urged Kentucky voters to get behind his father.

Read more here: Ron Paul exit spared Rand Paul from awkward Kentucky primary | Politics and Government | Kentucky.com

Ron Paul is not going 3rd party because if he did, his son would never have a place in the Republican hierarchy ever again.

Forum List

Back