ron pauls message to the tea party - you are being taken for a ride!

I probably listen to Ron Paul a lot more than you do, moron. Show me I am wrong?
You think people who like Wars and "Spreading Democracy" would like someone who doesn't want a large military and so many wars?
You are a child, and you whine more than my two year old does, don't talk to me about being a grown up.

No where in that gibberish did you define neocon, which you are using incorrectly.

ANd YOU are the whiny baby, isn't that exactly what giving negative rep every time someone calls you a name is? ALl the names you call me, have I neg repped you at all Loose Ass?

Poor Loose Ass is just like her thin skinned hero Obama. "Stop calling me names" as she's doing so herself. :lol:

As the policies of the New Left pushed these intellectuals farther to the right, they moved toward a more aggressive militarism,

Neoconservative writers were critical of the post-Cold War foreign policy of both George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton, which they criticized for reducing military expenditures and lacking a sense of idealism in the promotion of American interests. They accused these Administrations of lacking both moral clarity and the conviction to pursue unilaterally America's international strategic interests.[30]
Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So they don't support War and spreading democracy? Dude, you are a moron.

And I negged you, because I made a comment, that was not bating anyone. And you of course had to come in with some trollish comment.

Did you even read the defnition that you provided? It states "neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state", Show me one conservative on this board that is "comfortable" with a welfare state.

I didn't even mention Bush in my original post. :cuckoo:I believe Elvis was the first one to bring him up.

And I have used the word twice maybe three times in probably the last six months on this board. So please don't paint me with a broad brush.
Like I said I listen to Ron quite a bit, and do not make comments, when you have nothing to back them up with.
I also want to know how my original post was dumb or wrong? Do Neo Cons like or agree with Ron Paul?
Remember when ron paul wasn't invited to the fox republican debates? even though he had more votes than several who WERE invited.
Yep! There is a reason Palin is the poster child and not Ron. I don't agree with everything Ron does or believes in, but I do agree with him on many things. He for one reminds me of Goldwater.

He's the only one I could vote for in 08, luckily he was on our ballot with Goldwater Jr. in Nov. 08 on the Louisiana Taxpayer Party ballot.:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I don't think there are that many neo conservatives ;to be honest; I do however think there are millions of neo con/neo lib followers. When the neo/social conservative ideology came over to the GOP from the Democratic Party, it was the beginning of the end for conservatism as I know it and why I refer to my damn self as a RINO.

No where in that gibberish did you define neocon, which you are using incorrectly.

ANd YOU are the whiny baby, isn't that exactly what giving negative rep every time someone calls you a name is? ALl the names you call me, have I neg repped you at all Loose Ass?

Poor Loose Ass is just like her thin skinned hero Obama. "Stop calling me names" as she's doing so herself. :lol:

neocon: I would say basically the Bush Doctrine:

1. Spread democracy worldwide (or at least in the ME)
2. policy of preemptive/preventive war.

Except that neocons also like a welfare state, and they also don't believe that big business can be trusted. BOOSH cut welfare first, last , and again in every budget he presented; and we all know how much he trusted big business.

cut welfare like part D?

Remember when ron paul wasn't invited to the fox republican debates? even though he had more votes than several who WERE invited.
Yep! There is a reason Palin is the poster child and not Ron. I don't agree with everything Ron does or believes in, but I do agree with him on many things. He for one reminds me of Goldwater.

He's the only one I could vote for in 08, luckily he was on our ballot with Goldwater Jr. in Nov. 08 on the Louisiana Taxpayer Party ballot.:cool:

voted the same

He served in Congress as a Republican, left Congress to go back to his medical career, ran for President in 1988 as the Libertarian Party's candidate, and then returned to Congress in 1996 as a Republican.

He is a true conservative, one reason why Neo Cons don't like him.

Please define neocon.

:lol: nothing funnier than watching Loose Ass try to take part in a grown up thread.

A neocon is a supporter of big government pretending to be a conservative.

Neoconservative writers were critical of the post-Cold War foreign policy of both George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton, which they criticized for reducing military expenditures and lacking a sense of idealism in the promotion of American interests. They accused these Administrations of lacking both moral clarity and the conviction to pursue unilaterally America's international strategic interests.[30]

And I negged you, because I made a comment, that was not bating anyone. And you of course had to come in with some trollish comment.

Did you even read the defnition that you provided? It states "neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state", Show me one conservative on this board that is "comfortable" with a welfare state.

Show me where I said there was.:cuckoo:

Show me where I said there was.:cuckoo:

Are you saying you didn't call anyone a neocon? I think you did. And then you were asked to provide a definition and the person you accused of being a neocon doesn't fit that definition. I suggest before you go calling people neocons you first find out if they truly fit the definition. It would make yourself look less foolish.

source

The man got it exactly right.

Sadly, while I fully understand the frustration of at least some of the TEA PARTYfolks, they are basically tools of the anti-democratic, anti-nationalists who are taking over not only our nation but most nations on earth.

Sadly, the teapartiers, like far too many Americans, are dupes.

I agree, look who they voted in as president!

nobody?

The "too many americans that are dupes" are the ones I refer too that voted for Obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back