ron pauls message to the tea party - you are being taken for a ride!

I consider Paul to be unrealistic on many of his political beliefs, but he seems to be a very honest person. I do agree with most of what he said in that article.

I am not convinced that his son is nearly as honest though. He is more of a typical politician it appears.
I read that many people sporting Ron Paul T shirts were at the Beck event...

Last edited:
Ron Paul’s Shocking Message To The Tea Party

takes it to glenn beck and sarah palin for their love of big government and their sporadic following of the constitution only when it helps their cause

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the Tea Party was groomed and hijacked by the Koch brothers.What began as a Ron Paul populist event became something otherwise, and in spades:

The billionaire Koch brothers’ war against Obama : The New Yorker

and

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.html

Take Paul's advise and stick to movements that are grass roots and not astroturfed to serve the GOP hardcore corporatist and globalists.

We all knew that there were as many suitors anxious to hijack the tea party as there are parties anxious to coopt the Latino vote.

And it has happened.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
“As many frustrated Americans who have joined the Tea Party realize, we cannot stand against big government at home while supporting it abroad. We cannot talk about fiscal responsibility while spending trillions on occupying and bullying the rest of the world. We cannot talk about the budget deficit and spiraling domestic spending without looking at the costs of maintaining an American empire of more than 700 military bases in more than 120 foreign countries. We cannot pat ourselves on the back for cutting a few thousand dollars from a nature preserve or an inner-city swimming pool at home while turning a blind eye to a Pentagon budget that nearly equals those of the rest of the world combined.”

source

The man got it exactly right.

Sadly, while I fully understand the frustration of at least some of the TEA PARTYfolks, they are basically tools of the anti-democratic, anti-nationalists who are taking over not only our nation but most nations on earth.

Sadly, the teapartiers, like far too many Americans, are dupes.

lol, you know when the left starts complimenting a Republican, it's time to discount anything they have to say...

And Ron Paul is free to say anything he likes, that doesn't mean we have to listen to him.

but you all carry on now with your so called "admiration" of Ron Paul..it's really very friggen funny..:lol:

big silly willing dupes.

They follow the lies of Beck like so many zombies.

“As many frustrated Americans who have joined the Tea Party realize, we cannot stand against big government at home while supporting it abroad. We cannot talk about fiscal responsibility while spending trillions on occupying and bullying the rest of the world. We cannot talk about the budget deficit and spiraling domestic spending without looking at the costs of maintaining an American empire of more than 700 military bases in more than 120 foreign countries. We cannot pat ourselves on the back for cutting a few thousand dollars from a nature preserve or an inner-city swimming pool at home while turning a blind eye to a Pentagon budget that nearly equals those of the rest of the world combined.”

source

Sadly, while I fully understand the frustration of at least some of the TEA PARTYfolks, they are basically tools of the anti-democratic, anti-nationalists who are taking over not only our nation but most nations on earth.

Sadly, the teapartiers, like far too many Americans, are dupes.[/I]

DUPES..
are you referring to the Obama cult members?.

He makes;as usual; a lot of great points, my thing has and is support for Beck's right to hold the rally.

Last edited:

source

DUPES..

no. your obsession with obama and immediate use of fallacies is disturbing though

When the Beck story is finished being written none of these people will think him so great anymore.

source

DUPES..

no. your obsession with obama and immediate use of fallacies is disturbing though

oh really, and what do you call YOUR OBSESSION with the TEA PARTY and the people in it..
you all don't attack the "politicians" you go after the PEOPLE in the country..that is how low you all crawl.

Last edited:
DUPES..

oh really, and what do you call YOUR OBSESSION with the TEA PARTY and the people in it..
you all don't attack the "politicians" you go after the PEOPLE in the country..that is how low you all crawl.

my obsession with the tea party? this is the first time I have posted about the tea party and I attack politicians daily on here...

your projection and fallacies continue

DUPES..

Politicians aren't part of the people too?

Beck supports big government now? That's a new one.

Sarah... I don't know about. But Beck?

Come on. This is just stupid.

Forum List

Back