Ron Paul's Last hurrah

So because 9/11 happened we needed to head out and build nations?

He would have been seen as a hero if he'd have just gone into Afghanistan and bombed the fucking SHIT out of them, including all the mountain areas where they were hiding. But he didn't.

Are you nuts?

More ordinance was dropped on Afghanistan in 2001 than in North Vietnam from 1965 to 1970.

What kind of drugs are you on?

Bush announces opening of attacks - CNN

He pussyfooted around, half assed the mission, let them all ESCAPE, and then committed to a huge military operation in some other country before even taking care of the original mission.

There is zero truth to your claims - utter fabrication.

You're a twoofer, aren't you? You just make shit up.

He fucked it up ROYALLY. If it wasn't for the fact that there had been plans drawn up for Iraq before 9/11, it would have at least made SOME sense, but all it really looks like is he took advantage of a convenient opportunity to achieve an agenda that several people in his administration already had prior to 9/11.

This is why people say he lied in his 2000 campaign.

Because he fucking DID.

You're full of shit. Fucking moron.

Paulie isn't the biggest idiot on this board. That shouldn't be comforting to anyone.

Of course you have no facts to counter me, your waving of the white flag duly noted.

There are no facts to counter anti-American bias. You just have to ridicule it.

Lol adorable, I'm anti-american because i dont' like our foreign policy and haven't for decades.

But i'm sure you being against our social security policy for decades or our welfare policy for decades (which i would agree with you on) makes you a superhuman who bleeds patriotism, right?

Speaking against government makes you anti-american, just like all those anti-american assholes who led the revolution.

No, blindly condemning American imperialist policy for oppressing those poor 3rd world counties makes you anti-American.
Not to mention ill-informed blind and stupid.

There are no facts to counter anti-American bias. You just have to ridicule it.

Lol adorable, I'm anti-american because i dont' like our foreign policy and haven't for decades.

But i'm sure you being against our social security policy for decades or our welfare policy for decades (which i would agree with you on) makes you a superhuman who bleeds patriotism, right?

Speaking against government makes you anti-american, just like all those anti-american assholes who led the revolution.

No, blindly condemning American imperialist policy for oppressing those poor 3rd world counties makes you anti-American.

Blindly condemning policies that result in putting monsters in place, costing us trillions that will be passed on to our grandkids and kids and result in thousands of our best americans coming home in boxes.

I think the only way to be a great american like you Rabbi is to ask for more of the same policy that put american-killing Osama in place, that puts more debt on future americans, and puts more american heroes in boxes.

You know what, I'm writing you in next election.

Blindly condemning policies that result in putting monsters in place, costing us trillions that will be passed on to our grandkids and kids and result in thousands of our best americans coming home in boxes.

I think the only way to be a great american like you Rabbi is to ask for more of the same policy that put american-killing Osama in place, that puts more debt on future americans, and puts more american heroes in boxes.

You know what, I'm writing you in next election.

And our choices are?

Forum List

Back