ron paul's historic what if speech

blu

Sep 21, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fHfdSi-GDo]YouTube - Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up?[/ame]

if only people would ever listen

I think people did wake up. That's why Ron Paul is still in the House and not the nominee.
What a wanker the guy is. He is basically an apologist for Islamic terrorism.

no he just understands blowback, sorry that you think we can do whatever we want around the world and get away with it

Some times I wonder if Ron Paul supporters listen to Ron Paul... if they did so many of them wouldn't be listening to Glenn Beck.

glenn beck sold out when he went to FOX. he was way different before

Some times I wonder if Ron Paul supporters listen to Ron Paul... if they did so many of them wouldn't be listening to Glenn Beck.

Ron Paul supporters listen to the voices in their heads. This is why he flunked out with the conservatives in the last election. No one but a moonbat would want to be associated with that guy.

Ron Paul supporters listen to the voices in their heads. This is why he flunked out with the conservatives in the last election. No one but a moonbat would want to be associated with that guy.

because the "conservatives" voted for john mccain :cuckoo:

because the "conservatives" voted for john mccain :cuckoo:

Not much choice there.

btw, where's a good place to get a Wooky costume cleaned?

I think people did wake up. That's why Ron Paul is still in the House and not the nominee.
What a wanker the guy is. He is basically an apologist for Islamic terrorism.

No, YOU are a NEOCRAZY apologist:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't[/ame]

glenn beck sold out when he went to FOX. he was way different before

I know, I saw him back when he used to be a neo-con. Now he's a self-proclaimed "libertarian"... who still believes in the bank bailout and the war...LOL. I'm not a Ron supporter or big critic of war policy but... I know a media whore when I see one.

I respect Ron Paul though, he's a good honest politician...wouldn't vote for him unless I had to too sleep at night though. Just wish he'd stay away from the Alex Jones types.

Ron Paul was right during the debates, and he's right now. The neocons will never admit this, of course, as it would negate their entire ideology.

The guy says a big anti-military speech and all you libs cheer him but wait until he talks about reducing the size of government to its constitutional limits and you cry what an evil man he is.

Anyways, I kind of agree with Ron Paul a little because military should only be used for defending our interest around the world and not for creating a global military presence. At one time conservatives were isolationist who did not want to get involved with wars in other countries unless it happen to involve us directly. I think it might be time to revise that policy.

Yea this was definitely the greatest speech i've ever seen a politician give. Dr. Paul really is the only politician even worth listening to at this point. Thanks blu. :)

The guy says a big anti-military speech and all you libs cheer him but wait until he talks about reducing the size of government to its constitutional limits and you cry what an evil man he is.

no idiot, both points is why we like him. we want the military/our attempt at an empire reduced, AND we want the social programs gone.

Yea this was definitely the greatest speech i've ever seen a politician give. Dr. Paul really is the only politician even worth listening to at this point. Thanks blu. :)

after the neocon empire crumbles and the leftist SS and medicare programs finally crack, this speech will be played by historians and transcribed in history books as to why the USA fell, and how the messenger of truth was ignored.

This coming from the same man that said we didn't need to fight the civil war!

I love his ending, "What if my claims are wrong, what will happen. Nothing!"

I you kidding, if your claims and directions are wrong and we follow them, then Islamofacist will dig in further and further, develop weapons and armies on par with us and then who knows what happens after that!

The fact of the matter is we can't ignore the rest of the world like Ron Paul has stated. That is even more true today! Can we and should we scale back, absolutely! I'm sorry, even though at times Ron Paul has great ideas, his radical ideas always seem to place him into the Nuthouse corner!

Islamofacism is a threat and, unlike Ron "Chamberlain" Paul, WE CAN'T IGNORE IT!

we didn't... every other civilized country that had to end slavery, simply had the government buy the slaves off the slave owners. Wouldn't this have been better than the civil war?

I you kidding, if your claims and directions are wrong and we follow them, then Islamofacist will dig in further and further, develop weapons and armies on par with us and then who knows what happens after that!

The fact of the matter is we can't ignore the rest of the world like Ron Paul has stated. That is even more true today! Can we and should we scale back, absolutely! I'm sorry, even though at times Ron Paul has great ideas, his radical ideas always seem to place him into the Nuthouse corner!

Islamofacism is a threat and, unlike Ron "Chamberlain" Paul, WE CAN'T IGNORE IT!

and what got them after us in the first place?

we didn't... every other civilized country that had to end slavery, simply had the government buy the slaves off the slave owners. Wouldn't this have been better than the civil war?

You honestly think slavery caused the civil war??? :razz:

let me guess you think its "state's rights" :cuckoo:

and what got them after us in the first place?

All hail God Paul!

I completely stop all arguments with a person who says the civil war didn't need to be fought, because they lack logic or reason. No reason to proceed any further!:(

Forum List

Back