Ron Paul's Congressional Farewell Speech - CSPAN 11/14/2012...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqi6paX3ong]Ron Paul's Congressional Farewell Speech - C-SPAN 11/14/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Hopefully one day, the People will come to realize more Government isn't the answer. The tradeoff for those Freebies just isn't worth it in the end. The Good Doctor was way ahead of his time. Less Government is the answer.

He loses me here too:
“Restraining aggressive behavior is one thing, but legalizing a government monopoly for initiating aggression can only lead to exhausting liberty associated with chaos, anger and the breakdown of civil society,” Paul said.

So initiating agression is the right of all people????

He loses me here too:
“Restraining aggressive behavior is one thing, but legalizing a government monopoly for initiating aggression can only lead to exhausting liberty associated with chaos, anger and the breakdown of civil society,” Paul said.

So initiating agression is the right of all people????

He's saying the exact opposite. That no one has the right to agreesion against others. And restraining said agression is one thing. But to legalize aggression...and he goes from there.

it's rather elementary to NAP.

Hopefully one day, the People will come to realize more Government isn't the answer. The tradeoff for those Freebies just isn't worth it in the end. The Good Doctor was way ahead of his time. Less Government is the answer.

He was more right than most of our politicians today. But until the media stops controlling the minds of the people his message will be ignored. Partisan hacks outnumber critical thinkers.

"Psychopathic Authoritarians." Man, lots of them in this Country for sure.

He was more right than most of our politicians today. But until the media stops controlling the minds of the people his message will be ignored. Partisan hacks outnumber critical thinkers.

The American MSM is corrupt. A mere puppet of the NWO Global Elite. They do what they're told.

The mantra of the minority wackos
"we're just smarter"

I'm getting misty. Mygod, what will Congress be like without all the great legislation sponsored by Paul which has passed?

Will the union survive, without this no-accomplishments demagogue????

So, the strict constitutionalist and modern day individual liberty pioneer should have passed a lot of legislation in order to legitimize his time in congress?

Are you really this much a mental midget?

40,000 new Laws passed last year alone. That number is expected to rise.

I'm getting misty. Mygod, what will Congress be like without all the great legislation sponsored by Paul which has passed?

So, the strict constitutionalist and modern day individual liberty pioneer should have passed a lot of legislation in order to legitimize his time in congress?

He should have behaved like all the other many Congressionalbots that waste our time and money.

I swear people truly are programmed.

He should have behaved like all the other many Congressionalbots that waste our time and money.

I swear people truly are programmed.

Yes, he should have just gone along. I'm sure that would have been a lot easier for the man, but that's just not him. Voting to ban light bulbs just isn't in him.

ALL Ron Paul supporters are definitely not wackos - but the ones that are sure hurt him.
Hacking post-debate polls to create absurd results just played right into the "he's our idiot cousin that we usually keep locked up. But we let him out tonight, so humor him" treatment that he got from other G.O.P. candidates.

Forum List

Back