"Ron Paul's Anti-Israel Record"

Well GHook, I'm a Ron Paul supporter and I think editec is probably on to something when he says Dr. Paul isn't the man to compromise. Look at his voting record, he doesn't compromise his beliefs. If it's not constitutional Dr. Paul will not support it, and I certainly hope he would not compromise on that stance had he hypothetically become President.

First, you are naive at best if you think a President can get anywhere without compromising!

Second, RP became a Porker! He took more pork barrel dollars than any other Republican candidate (who was in Congress) in the Presidental primaries. This goes against everything he preaches! Clear cut example of his SELLING-OUT (not just compromising)!

http://www.cagw.org/site/DocServer/H...pdf?docID=3022
Ron Paul - $22.7 million- middle of the list not sure the number- I was very surprised. You would figure this guy would practice what he preach and spend nothing (like McCain did), but I guess he is just a politician. There were 276 representative that spent less, including 10 that spent $0

Here is a list of '08 presidential candidate that spent less than Ron Paul and the number of space they beat him by:
Tancredo - $17.6 - 52 lower
Duncan - $15.9 - 75 lower
Kucinich - $8.1 - 182 lower ==> A Democrat!
Graves - $6.7 - 196 lower ==> A Democrat!
McCain - $0 (in the Senate)

This is selling out! I don't give a damn about his excuses for taking the money! This is what made me view him as a false prophet!

Well GHook, I'm a Ron Paul supporter and I think editec is probably on to something when he says Dr. Paul isn't the man to compromise. Look at his voting record, he doesn't compromise his beliefs. If it's not constitutional Dr. Paul will not support it, and I certainly hope he would not compromise on that stance had he hypothetically become President.

First, you are naive at best if you think a President can get anywhere without compromising!

Second, RP became a Porker! He took more pork barrel dollars than any other Republican candidate (who was in Congress) in the Presidental primaries. This goes against everything he preaches! Clear cut example of his SELLING-OUT (not just compromising)!

http://www.cagw.org/site/DocServer/H...pdf?docID=3022
Ron Paul - $22.7 million- middle of the list not sure the number- I was very surprised. You would figure this guy would practice what he preach and spend nothing (like McCain did), but I guess he is just a politician. There were 276 representative that spent less, including 10 that spent $0

Here is a list of '08 presidential candidate that spent less than Ron Paul and the number of space they beat him by:
Tancredo - $17.6 - 52 lower
Duncan - $15.9 - 75 lower
Kucinich - $8.1 - 182 lower ==> A Democrat!
Graves - $6.7 - 196 lower ==> A Democrat!
McCain - $0 (in the Senate)

This is selling out! I don't give a damn about his excuses for taking the money! This is what made me view him as a false prophet!

I didn't necessarily say that he would get anything done, but I certainly hope had he been elected he would not compromise on the Constitution at least.

As for "pork," that's all utter nonsense. For one he votes down all pork bills, even ones for his own district, because he doesn't believe that it's the federal government's job to provide those services. As for the pork itself, the money is going to be spent one way or another. If Congress doesn't apportion the money in their districts, which is where it's taken from in the first place, then the President or some committee is going to spend it elsewhere.

Earmarks: Much Ado About Nothing by Dave Gonigam

Your religion is a bigoted, oppressive, sexist, homicidal religion from its inception. Its prophet was a mass-murder, warlord and YES child molester.

Go fuck yourself, you bigoted piece of shit. Don't you dare drag my religious beliefs into this, and don't you dare make such serious allegations without supporting them.

Hey little nancy! You the one the brought up bigotry first, so don't cry when people point out the Truth about your satanic religion!

You want me to preach back up the warlord, mass murder and child molester claim. No problem! I will start another thread and school you on your Lucifer-like prophet!

Hey little nancy! You the one the brought up bigotry first, so don't cry when people point out the Truth about your satanic religion!
No, moron, we were discussing Israel. Like the worthless troll you are, you interjected off-topic and pointless insults regarding my religious beliefs, which are in no way relevant to the discussion at hand. I understand that my failure to worship Israel really grinds your gears and everything, but displacing your anger and attacking my religious beliefs in unrelated threads only makes you look like a goddamn idiot.

You want me to preach back up the warlord, mass murder and child molester claim. No problem! I will start another thread and school you on your Lucifer-like prophet!
Buddy, if you think you know more than I do about my religion, you're terribly mistaken. Go ahead and start that thread if you want. :cuckoo:

Israel is a racist oppressor-state. Palestinians are prevented from attaining nationhood by Israeli terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism, so organizations like Hamas possess political power. Israel is not a nation whose diapers we need to be changing, because they've done absolutely fucking nothing for us.
Your religion is a bigoted, oppressive, sexist, homicidal religion from its inception. Its prophet was a mass-murder, warlord and YES child molester.

You can preach you ignorant propaganda, but Israel is the only country in the Middle East (exception to Lebanon) where minorities are well represented in the government, has SECULAR laws and court system, that has a religious minority on the Supreme Court, has a TRUE and PURE Democracy, has free press and protects freedom of speech!

What makes your opinion on the subject more valid than the next person's?
When the person, such as you, preaches lies then his opinion is much more valid than yours.

You're such a stank-ass mutherfucker. You really are a low-life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back